Karnataka Horticulture Dept Recruitment 2019-2020: Department of Horticulture, Karnataka invites the online application from eligible candidates in Karnataka state for the post of Gardner. Total 200 vacant places will have been recruited through this recruitment process. Interested candidates first know about the eligibility criteria for Gardner Jobs and then apply online from 4th February to 6th March 2019. For the comfort of the applicants, the direct link to apply online has been provided in this article. Check Karnataka Horticulture Department Recruitment 2019 Notification Details and submit Online Form for 200 Gardner Jobs at horticulture.kar.nic.in.
Department of Horticulture Karnataka Recruitment 2019:
The Department of Horticulture, Karnataka is inviting the online application from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Gardner. Total 200 Gardner vacant posts notification has been notified in February First week. Job seekers aspirants, can check eligibility criteria and apply for Karnataka Horticulture govt. jobs. All interested aspirants may register themselves from 4th February 2019 and they will be able to apply online till 6th March 2019.
Interested applicant can make their registration through the official website of Karnataka Horticulture Department or they can directly apply through the given link on this page. Candidates who wish to apply are first suggested to go through the complete below article so that they can test their eligibility condition, selection process, age limit, applying procedure.
Read Also: Karnataka Tumkur District Jobs Apply Now!!
Overview of Karnataka Horticulture Department Jobs:
|Name of Department||Karnataka Horticulture Department|
|Name of the Post||Gardner|
|Number of vacancies||200|
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
|Registration starts from||4th February 2019|
|Last date for online registration||6th March 2019|
Department of Horticulture Karnataka Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Education qualification required:
- Candidates, who wish to apply for the post of Gardner in Horticulture department of Karnataka, must possess SSC or equivalent certificate with minimum qualifying marks from the recognized board or University.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
NOTE: Appliers must refer to the official notification, for age relaxation details and other age-related queries.
Also Check: FDCM Forest Guard Jobs Apply Now !!
What is Application fee Karnataka Gardner Job?
|For General Category||Rs. 300/-|
|For OBC Category||Rs. 150/-|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs. 50/-|
Appliers must qualify the below-written stages with minimum qualifying marks, announced by officials in order to select as a Gardner in Horticulture department of Karnataka.
- Written Test
- Skill test or Proficiency test
Salary details for Gardner in Karnataka Horticulture departments:
- All final shortlisted candidates will get a sum of Rs. 17,000/- to 28,950/- per month as their salary.
Karnataka Horticulture Department Online Form 2019-2020:
How to Apply for Gardner Jobs under Department of Horticulture Karnataka recruitment 2019?
All interested appliers have to register themselves for Karnataka Horticulture department recruitment 2019, either they can apply through the direct link given on that page or they can also apply through the official website horticulture.kar.nic.in. We have mentioned some steps to apply through the official website for the comfort of candidates: –
- Firstly, candidates will have to open the official web portal of Karnataka Horticulture department @www.horticulture.kar.nic.in.
- Go to “Circular/Tender” Section showing at home page and hit on “Online application for recruitment of Gardner”
- Candidate will adopt one option between ” Notification Residual Parent Cadre (Non Hyderabad Karnataka) or Notification Hyderabad Karnataka”
- Now you will get Four Options – Submit the Online Application for Gardner Post, Upload Your Photo, General the Postal Challan & Print the Application.
- Candidate will have to provide all the required details in Gardner Online Form and Fill the application form as per your valid certificates of SSLC.
- Upload the desired size photograph & signature.
- Pay the relevant application fee by generating the challan.
- After the completion of above steps, candidates are advised to cross-check the details provided in online application form so that they make their correction (if needed), otherwise hit on “Submit” button.
- Submit the application form and hit on Print Application Option to download or print it.
Important Official Links:
|Download official notification 1||Download official notification 2||Click here to apply online|
Check here Official website