Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2019-2020 Notification Released for 43 Forest Watcher Jobs. Apply Online KFDCL Forest Watcher Vacancy 2019 at kfdcl.kar.nic.in. Karnataka forest development corporation limited is going to recruiting forest watcher Jobs. candidates can get the various details about the Karnataka Forest Watcher Recruitment 2019 on this page. Online registration will be done between 4 February 2019 to 6 March 2019.
KFDCL Forest Watcher Vacancy 2019 Notification:
The Karnataka Forest Development Corporation limited (KFDCL) has released the notification for forest watcher Jobs. KFDCL invites online application from eligible candidates for forest watcher posts. The Recruitment Authority of KFDCL has released the 43 vacancies for forest watcher posts. Candidates who are seeking for govt. job in Karnataka can use this chance.
The online application form invited from 4th February 2019 for Karnataka Forest Watcher Jobs and going to end on 6th March 2019. KFDCL will select the candidates on the basis of written test and personal interview for Forest Watcher Vacancy. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode, no other modes of application will be accepted by the authority. Candidates can get the complete details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit and other details from KFDCL Forest Watcher Recruitment 2019 Notification.
Highlights of KFDCL Forest Watcher Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the authority||Karnataka forest development corporation limited|
|Name of the posts||Forest watcher|
|Total Number of the posts||43|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job type||State Govt. job|
|Initial Date to Apply Online||4th February 2019|
|Last date for online application form||6th March 2019|
|Last date to deposit the application fee||7th March 2019|
Forest Watcher Jobs Details:
|Category||No of the posts|
|ST (others) – Backlog||01|
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka Forest Dept Jobs:
Check the eligibility criteria complete details about the KFDCL Forest Watcher Recruitment 2019-2020.
- Candidates must complete the SSLC from the recognized board like CBSE/ State Board/ ICSE etc or recognized institute.
- For details check the official notification.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age for general candidates: 30 years
- Maximum age for OBC candidates: 32 years
- Maximum age for SC/ ST candidates: 33 years
- Age relaxation: as per Govt. norms
Karnataka Forest Watcher Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for the Karnataka forest development corporation limited (KFDCL)- Forest Watcher Job will get the pay scale as follows: Rs 18600/- to Rs 32600/- per month.
- For general 1A, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Rs 120/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs 70/-
Candidate will select on the basis of written examination, Physical Standard Test and personal interview.
Karnataka Forest Watcher Online Form 2019-2020:
Instruction to apply online for KFDCL forest watchers Jobs:
- Initially candidate open the official website of KFDCL i.e. kfdcl.kar.nic.in
- After visiting the website click on the recruitment section >Hit on “Online Application for Plantation Watchers 2019“. You will be redirected toward new web page.
- Now candidates can download the official notification and read out the all important instructions on that page.
- Hit on New Registration Option by accepting the all terms conditions.
- Then candidates should fill up all the mandatory details for registration process
- After completion, the online registration process candidate should log in (with the help of registration number and password) for completing the application form
- Candidates should provide the personal and educational details for completion of the application form
- You have also upload scanned documents as per prescribed in notification and pay the application fee.
- Check the provided details in Forest Watcher Online Form and complete the online application.
- Finally download the application form for future reference.
KFDCL Forest Watcher Vacancy- Related Links: