Karnataka CET 2019 Notification Out ! at kea.kar.nic.in. KCET Online Form 2019 Available here (Direct Link of official website). Check KCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates for this entrance test in this web page. This year Karnataka CET 2019 Entrance Test will be held through Online Mode. Because few days ago Minister for Higher Education, G.T Devegowda has addressed the media and make a announcement regarding to online conduction of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2019.
Karnataka CET 2019 Application Form: Karnataka Examination Authority is going to organize the Karnataka common entrance test 2019 (KCET). The entrance examination will be conducted in the month of April, 2019 (Tentatively). By conducting the KCET Entrance Test, Karnataka Examination Authority offer admissions in the first year of engineering, agriculture, pharmacy & various other courses in Karnataka State
Karnataka CET 2019 Notification Out !
Every year, Karnataka examination authority (KEA) conduct the Karnataka common entrance test (KCET). It is a state level entrance exam. Main purpose of this examination is to provide the admission in engineering, agriculture, pharmacy & various graduation level courses. Various affiliated colleges and universities of Karnataka State provide the admission in various courses based on KCET Score Card. For admission in medical & dental courses students have to qualify the NEET entrance examination. Interested Students can check the KCET 2019 eligibility criteria and age limit and application fees etc related information on our website.
KCET 2019 Important Dates:
|KCET 2019 Online application form available from||4th week of January 2019|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||1st week of March 2019|
|Fee submission last date||1st week of March 2019|
|KCET Admit Card 2019 Available on||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||3rd week of April 2019|
|Result Announcement||4th week of May 2019|
|Counseling process will be starts in||2nd week of June 2019|
KCET 2019 Eligibility criteria:
|Candidate must pass 2nd PUC, 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English subject.|
Candidate must have obtained 50% marks for general category and 40% for reserved category
|CLAT 2019 Apply Online Now !!||BITSAT 2019 Apply Online Now !!|
|IIM Raipur Admission 2019 Apply Now !!||KIITEE 2019 Apply Online !!|
|BHMS Admission 2019 Register Online !!||Amrita Vshwa B.Tech Admission Form 2019 !!|
- For general/ OBC: Rs 650/-
- For SC/ST Candidate: Rs 500/-
- Candidate residing outside of Karnataka: Rs.750/-
- Candidate residing outside of India: Rs.5000/-
- Candidates can make the fee payment through Bank Challan.
Karnataka CET 2019 Exam pattern:
- Type of question: multiple choice questions.
- Mode of exam: Online mode
- Negative marking: no negative marking.
- Total Marks: 230 marks.
|Subjects||Time duration||No. of question|
|Physics||80 minutes (10:30 am to 11:50 am)||60|
|Chemistry||80 minutes (2:30 pm to 3:50 pm)||60|
|Biology||80 minutes (10:30 am to 11:50 am)||60|
|Mathematics||80 minutes (2:30 pm to 3:50 pm)||60|
|Kannada language (in case)||60 minutes||50|
For more details check the Karnataka CET 2019 Official notification/ prospectus.
KCET 2019 Syllabus:
- The syllabus of KCET 2019 Entrance will be based on the First & Second PUC syllabus.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry Mathematics and Biological Subject based. This is depend on your stream and entrance exam you have applied.
- Candidate must prepare according to the official syllabus prescribed by KEA Authority.
KCET Online Form 2019:
The application form submission procedure is online for KCET 2019 Entrance Test. From this year, KCET exam 2019 will be held through online mode. So candidate have to be ready for KCET Online Test whose date will be confirmed shortly.
How to Apply KCET 2019?
- Open the below given link of official website
- The KCET Online Form 2019 will be issued from 4th week of Jan 2019 (Tentatively)
- On home page of KEA Authority website hit to Apply Online for KCET 2019
- Candidate should enter the required details in the online application. First part will be online registration for it.
- Candidate will receive the application Id and password on registered mobile number and email id.
- By login to official website candidate have to complete the online application form.
- Candidate should upload their scanned documents like photograph, signature and left thumb impression
- Candidate should fill the accurate details in the application form other wise your application form will be rejected without any notice.
- Pay the KCET 2019 Application Fee as per your category and download the submitted form for future reference.
Application form is very important if you qualify the KCET Entrance examination. So keep it safe and best of luck for examination.
|Karnataka CET 2019 Notification||Available Soon|
|KCET Online Form 2019||Available Soon|
|Prospectus||To be uploaded soon|
All the important links will be updated in last week of January 2019 if the official announcement made by Karnataka Examination Authority.
KCET FAQs (Most Asked Questions):
Question: I’m appearing in 12th Class / 2nd PUC exam. Can I Apply for KCET Entrance Exam?
Answer: Yes, you are eligible. Because 2nd PUC appearing students are also eligible to apply.
Question: How can I Apply for KCET 2019?
Answer: Online Mode Only.
Question: When will be the KCET 2019 Online Registration Started?
Answer: Expected to start in Fourth week of January 2019.
Question: I want to apply for Medical and Engineering Courses. Is it necessary to apply separately for it?
Answer: Application Form of KCET is common for all courses.
Question: How can I pay the KCET Application Fee?
Answer: Applicant can pay the application fee through SBI Bank Challan.