JSSC Special Branch Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 1012 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply Online for JSSC Constable Vacancy 2019 (Special Branch) from 04 January 2019. Candidate have to download Special Branch Constable Jobs Notification and read it carefully to know detailed information. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is inviting the online application form for Special Branch Constable (Close Cadre) Competitive Exam 2018 (SBCCE – 2018) for 1012 Posts.
JSSC Special Branch Constable Recruitment 2019:
In December 2018, Jharkhand staff selection commission has issued the Special Branch Constable (Close Cadre) Competitive Exam 2018 Notification. The online application form can be fill from 04 January 2018 till to 18 February 2019.
Those candidates who are interested in these posts they can check the Special Branch Constable (Close Cadre) Competitive Exam 2018 eligibility criteria, age limit, application fees and many more details here. Candidate have read the following details about this notification before to filling the online application.
Important Dates JSSC SBCCE Competitive Exam 2018-19:
|Online Application Form Submission Start from||04 January 2019|
|Last date for registration||18 February 2019|
|Last date to make the application fee payment||19 February 2019|
|Last date to complete the application form||22 February 2019|
|Correction in application form||25- 27 February 2019|
|Exam date||To be Announced Later|
All the eligible candidates must register them self within the above details in order to apply for Special Branch Constable (Close Cadre) Competitive Exam 2018.
Eligibility Criteria- Jharkhand JSSC Special Branch Constable Recruitment 2019:
Candidate who have passed class 12th or Intermediate exam from any recognized board are eligible to apply for SBCCE 2018-19 Competitive Examination.
Vacancy detail: (special branch constable post)
|Category||No of post|
|Category||Gender||Height||Chest||Running||High jump||Long jump||Gola fek|
|General/BC/ EBC||Male||160 cm||81 cm||1 mile in 07 minutes||04 feet||12 feet||15 feet|
|SC/ ST||Male||155 cm||79 cm|
|All category||Female||148 cm||NA||1 mile in 10 minutes||NA||NA||10 feet|
Age limit: (age as on 1/8/2018)
- Minimum age: 19 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
- Age relaxation given to the reserved category as per government rules.
- For general/ OBC category candidate: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ ST of JH candidates: Rs.200/-
- Pay the application fees through debit card/ credit card/ net banking only
JSSC Special Branch Constable (Close Cadre) Competitive Exam 2018-19 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern: (for paper 1)
|Subjects||No of question|
Note: Exam Duration will be 03 hours only.
- For each correct answer candidate will get 2 marks
- For each incorrect answer candidate’s 0.66 marks will be deducted.
- There will be no negative marking for UN attempted question.
Exam pattern for paper 2:
Under this letter, a single language test will be taken in the local / ethnic languages of the candidates such as-Hindi / English / Urdu / Santali / Bangla / Mundari / Ho / Khadiya / Karuk / Kurmali / Oriya / Sanskrit. This question paper will qualify, 33 it will be mandatory to take% marks in this low marks. Time duration for exam 2 will be 1 hour
Marking scheme for paper 2:
- For each correct answer candidate will get I mark
- For each incorrect answer candidate’s 0.33 marks will be deducted.
Jharkhand JSSC Special Branch Constable Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
How to Apply: Mode of application is online only for this recruitment. The Online Apply link will be active from 04 January 2019 at www.jssc.nic.in. So candidate must wait to 04 January to activate the online application form link. You can follow the following procedure to apply online when link is active:
- Open the Below link or visit JSSC official website
- In Left Side Bar you will find the Important Link Section and hit to Application Form (Apply) option
- Now choose the Online Application Form for Special Branch Constable (Close Cadre) Competitive Exam 2018 (SBCCE – 2018)
- You will directed towards new tab
- First Read the Instructions for filling the online application of SBCCE – 2018.
- Hit to New Registration Option and Candidate must fill the accurate details in the registration process like name, father name, mother name, contact details etc.
- Candidate should write their name and date of birth as per 10th mark sheet.
- Candidate should upload their recent photograph and signature.
- Before submit the application form candidate must validate their details
- At last candidates have to pay application fee through online mode.
- Take a hard copy of submitted application form
|JSSC Special Branch Constable Recruitment 2019||Official Notification|
|Apply Online Jharkhand SBCCE -2019 Exam||Click Here (Available from 04 Jan)|