JSSC Excise Constable Vacancy 2019 Notification Out for 518 Posts. Get the Jharkhand JSSC Excise Constable Vacancy 2019 Online Form| Eligibility Criteria & Physical Standards, etc details from this article. Job Seekers candidates in Jharkhand State have to check the eligibility conditions for Excise Constable Posts and fill your application form from 26 December 2018. The mode of accepting the application form is online only.
JSSC Excise Constable Vacancy 2019:
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for recruitment of Excise Constable Posts. The official notification has been released on 18 December 2018, and the application for this recruitment will begin from 26 December 2018. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of the JSSC commission before 09 February, 2019. There are total 518 vacancies are released for the Excise Constable. To know more details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, applying procedure etc. candidates should go through this article, it include all such information.
झारखण्ड उत्पाद सिपाही प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा 2018 के लिए अधिसूचना जारी कर दी गयी है| झारखण्ड कर्मचारी चयन आयोग के दवारा विज्ञापन संख्या – 04/2018 को जारी कर दिया गया है| इस विज्ञापन के माध्यम से 518 उत्पाद सिपाही (Excise Constable) भर्ती के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए है| योग्य उमीदवार अपना फॉर्म 26 दिसंबर 2018 से 09 फरवरी 2019 तक जमा कर सकते है| अधिक जानकारी के लिए निचे जाँच करें|
Overview of JSSC 518 Excise constable Vacancy 2019:
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Names||Excise constable|
|Number of Vacancies||518 posts|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Application form started from||26th December 2018|
|Last to register||9th February 2019|
|Application fee or documents upload last date||16th February 2019|
Category Wise Vacancy details:
Here we have provided details category wise vacancy details in the following table.
|Post name||General||BC||EBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
Eligibility criteria for JSSC Excise Constable Vacancy 2019:
Education qualification: applicant must passed the matriculation level or 10th class from recognized board of the state or center.
Age limit: Minimum age for Excise constable is 18 years and Maximum age limit is below or equal to 25 years as on 01 August 2018.
Physical Measurements for Excise Constable:
|Gender||Category||Height (Min.)||Chest (Min.)||Running|
|General||160 cms||81 cms||10 Kms in 60 minutes|
|SC & ST||155 cms||79 cms|
|EBC/OBC||160 cms||81 cms||05 Kms in 40 minutes|
JSSC Excise constable selection Process:
For Excise constable posts selection process has the following stages from which a candidate must go through in order to become a selected candidate.
- Written examination
- Physical efficiency test
- Medical examination
Salary details for JSSC Excise Constable 2019:
Pay Scale for Excise Constable Posts is Rs.5200 – Rs.20200/-, Grade pay – 1900.
Application Fee for JSSC Excise constable 2019 Recruitment:
JSSC Excise Constable Vacancy 2019 Application Form:
How to apply: Mode of registration is Online for Excise Constable Jobs under JSSC. Candidate follow the following instructions to fill the JSSC Excise Constable Online Form 2019.
- Open the below link or go to JSSC official portal
- On Home Page in Left Side Bar hit on “Application Form (Apply)” Link
- Now click on link blinking with letters “online Application for JECCE-2018” Hit on “Apply Now” Button.
- After clicking, aspirants should register themselves as a applicant by providing some details.
- After registration, candidates will receive registration no. and password on their email ID or Mobile no.
- Now, log in with registration no. and password.
- After log in, application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all mandatory details asked in the application form.
- Now, at 12:00 PM of the next day, candidates are required to log in again with same credential and pay their application fee as per their category described in the official notification.
- After 24 hours of paying the application fee, aspirants may upload their photo and signature.
- Submit the all details at the end, and take a print out for the application form so that candidates make use of it in future.
You can also check the apply procedure in Hindi from its information bulletin which can be download from following links.
|Download JECCE 2018-19 Information Brochure||Click Here|
|JSSC Excise Constable Vacancy Notification||Available Here|
|JSSC Excise Constable Online Form 2019||Click Here (Active from 26 December)|
Question: What is minimum educational qualification?
Answer: 10th Class Passed.
Question: What is last date to make the fee payment & submit the application?
Answer: 16 February, 2019.
Question: When we can register for Excise Constable Jobs under JSSC?
Answer: Between 26 December 2018 to 09 February 2019.