JPSC Apply Online 262 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 at jpsc.gov.in before the last date 15 May 2019. Check JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification details & fill the Online application form. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has officially released the recruitment notification for 262 assistant professor posts. All the candidates who have the eligible educational qualification can fill the online application at jpsc.gov.in. JPSC is inviting the applications from the eligible and experienced candidates in multiple disciplines through direct recruitment to be posted across various medical colleges in Jharkhand.
JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2019 Released:
Applicants who are interested in Assistant Professor Job, they must know about the all details of eligibility and other important points about to JPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019 Notification. The commission is invities online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the 262 vacant posts.
Candidates who are interested to register for JPSC Assistant Professor Job Opening, must get to know about the eligibility criteria and below mentioned details. Only eligible Candidates can apply online from 23rd April 2019 at the official website of JPSC. The application form can be accepted by the last date i.e. 15th May 2019.
Overview of JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name – Jharkhand public service commission (JPSC)
- Name of the posts – Assistant Professor
- Total No of vacancies – 262 posts
- Application Mode – online
- Opening Date to Apply Online – 23rd April 2019
- Last date to submit the Applications – 15th May 2019
- Last date for submission of application fees – 16th May 2019
- Hard copy receipt last date – 24th May 2019
- Job type – State Govt. job
- Job location – Jharkhand
JPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies distribution:
|Name of the discipline||No of vacancies|
|Females and childbirth||17|
|Dermatology & gynecology||09|
|Physical medicine & rehabilitation||05|
Eligibility criteria for JPSC Recruitment 2019: 262 Assistant Professor Posts-
Educational qualifications & experience:
- Candidates must possess a PG degree (MD/ MS) in the concerned discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- Candidates must have served as junior resident (minimum 3 years) and senior resident (minimum 1 year) in the concerned discipline in a medical college.
- Lower age limit – 30 years
- Upper age Limit – 45 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
- For general/ OBC candidates – Rs 600/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs 150/-
Note: Applicant should pay the application fees for Assistant Professor Posts, through online mode i.e. through net banking, debit card, or credit card / Bank Challan.
JPSC Apply Online 2019 Assistant Professor Posts:
How to apply: The online registration will be done at jpsc.gov.in and you have to register with personal & academic details. Follow the given instructions to JPSC Apply Online for 262 Assistant Professor vacancies.
- First point is go to the official website of JPSC i.e. jpsc.gov.in or follow the direct link given below in important links.
- Click on the link “assistant professor in medical colleges of Jharkhand advt.no 03/2019” blinking on the home page of the website.
- A new web page will be option and then click on the link “click here for new registration”
- Enter the necessary details & address details for register online and get the registration ID.
- Now use the Registration ID & Date of birth to complete the Assistant Professor application form.
- Upload the documents in scanned format and pay the application fee.
- Verify the details shared by you and take a print out of it.
Important links: JKPSC Apply Online 262 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019: