Download JPSC civil judge exam admit card 2018 before to attempt the written examination. JPSC CJ Junior Division Call Letter 2018 available at jpsc.gov.in. Candidates can know about the JPSC Civil Judge Exam Schedule and admit card releasing date by reading this article.
JPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018-19:
As we know, earlier JPSC invited the online application form for the Civil Judge Recruitment 2018-19 in November-December 2018. Candidates who want this great post have registered for it and waiting for conduction of its Prelims examination.
Latest Update: According to received information, JPSC is going to conduct the Civil Judge Prelims Test in mid of February month. But this information is tentative/expected because till date JPSC has not provided the official date to conduct the Civil Judge (Junior Division) exam 2018.
The Civil judge Exam admit card/ hall ticket will be released at jpsc.gov.in few days ago to exam date. Candidates can download Civil Judge (junior division) call letter through online mode. JPSC civil judge syllabus and exam pattern also mentioned here. You can see the complete info about to JPSC Civil Judge Exam 2018-19. For more details you can visit official website i.e. www.jpsc.gov.in.
|Name of organization||Jharkhand public service commission|
|Name of the post||Civil judge|
|Selection procedure||Written test( prelims & mains) and interview|
|Issue of Admit card||1st week of February 2019 (Tentative)|
|Written Exam Date||3rd week of February 2019 (Tentative)|
|Type of job||State Government job|
|Work location||Jharkhand, India|
The selection for this post will be made on the basis of written examination. Those candidates who have appeared in written examination (prelims & main) and qualified it call for further round. After that Interview and document verification will be done and those candidates fulfill all the criteria for Civil Judge Job and they will get the job.
Some instruction regarding examination
1) Candidate should bring the print out of the admit card in examination hall.
2) Candidate advised to check all the information and details provided on your admit card.
3) Date, time, Few Instructions and venue of the examination will be given on admit card.
4) Candidate should bring valid ID proof at the time of examination.
5) Candidate are advised to keep their admit card safe till the joining. Because it is also required upto end of recruitment process.
Steps & Instructions to download JPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Hall Ticket 2018-19:
Firstly you will have to login to the official web portal. For this you will need to submit the enrollment number (i.e registration/ application number and DOB/ password) to download JPSC Civil Judge Exam Admit Card 2019
- Firstly open the jpsc official portal i.e www.jpsc.gov.in
- Now Search for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Admit Card 2018 download link at home page
- Fill the required fields such as registration no, DOB on the applicant login window.
- Thus you will be led to a new tab showing JPSC hall ticket 2018.
- Download your hall ticket and check the details printed on it
- Lastly take a hard copy of the JPSC Civil Judge exam admits card and keep it safe for future usage.
JPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018
- Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Name of the test||Total no of questions||Maximum marks||Exam duration|
|Written test||100||100||2 hours|
Types of questions will be objective type questions and Exam Duration – 02 Hours Only. Each Question Carry equal marks (01 Mark). Total 100 questions will be asked in preliminary test of Civil Judge under JPSC.
Subjects for Prelims Exams: General Knowledge, General English, The Law of Contract 1872, The Code of Civil Procedure 1908, The Code of Criminal Procedure 1973, The Indian Evidence Act 1872, The Indian Penal Code 1860.
- Mains Pattern
|Name of exam||Paper||Maximum marks||Test duration|
|Written test||Paper 1|
In the mains exam questions will be asked from from following sections:
- Paper I Syllabus: Procedural Law, Indian Penal Code 1860, The Limitation Act 1963, The Indian Evidence Act 1872.
- Paper II Syllabus: The Contact Act 1872, The Sales of Goods Act 1930, The Transfer of Property Act 1882, The Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, The Negotiable Instruments Act 1881.
- Paper III Syllabus: The Hindu Law and The Mohammedan Law, Jurisprudence, Rent Control Law, The Specific Relief Act 1963.
- Paper IV Syllabus: Hindi & English (Essay, Precise writing, translation and Paraphrase).
For more details about to JPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 candidate have to refer the its official notification.
Get JPSC Civil Judge Official Notification
Download JPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Admit Card 2018: Click Here