Avoid Sleep While Studying $1M Scholarship Apply Now! Top Scholarships|| Study Abroad
Career in Homeopathy Hero Motocorp Job Opening Career in Fire Engineering
What is Orthodontists? Indian Army Open Bharti 2020 Anganwadi Bharti 2020

JNUEE 2019 Admit Card, How to Download, Exam Date for All Programs

Admit Card Download Online

JNUEE Admit Card 2019 (Available!) to download online at ntajnu.nic.in. JNU Admit Card 2019 for Entrance Exam will be released on 10 May 2019 for all programs. The NTA (national testing agency) will issue the admit card for applicants of JNUEE 2019 from 10th May 2019 as per the schedule. Those candidates who will qualify the JNUEE entrance exam, will get admission in UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in professional fields. The entrance examination is scheduled on 27th May to 30th May 2019. Check the further details about the JNU admit card 2019 download for entrance examination.

JNUEE 2019 Admit Card (Released!):

The aspirants who successfully submitted the application form for Entrance Exam can download their JNUEE 2019 admit card. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit card for JNUEE (Jawaharlal Nehru University entrance exam) on 10 May 2019. The entrance examination will be held on 27th May to 30th May 2019 as per the official notified. This is the university level entrance examination which will be organized by NTA – National Testing Agency.

Candidates who are looking for admission into the JNU university, they must have to appear in the entrance exam. After Qualifying the JNU entrance exam, candidates will be able to participate in counselling and get admission in following courses: UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in university or affiliated colleges from this university. Candidates must have to download the admit card before the exam date via online mode by refer NTA Official website for JNU Entrance Exam.

Also read: IGRUA admit card 2019 Get Now !!

Important Dates: JNUEE 2019 Download Admit Card-

Events Important dates
Admit card release on 10th May 2019
Entrance exam date 27th May to 30th May 2019
Result declared on June/ July 2019 (tentatively)


Exam pattern for JNU entrance exam 2019:

Exam pattern for M.Tech (CS):

  • Types of questions – multiple choice questions
  • No of questions – 100 questions
  • Marking system – 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will deduct for each incorrect answer.
  • Subjects – mathematics, statistics, computer science, general aptitude, and research methodology

Exam pattern for MCA:

  • No of questions – 100 multiple choice questions
  • Marking system – 1 mark for each correct answer, and 0.25 marks will deduct for each incorrect answer
  • Subjects – general aptitude, mathematics, reasoning, statistics, and probability.
  • Questions weightage – 80% questions will be asked from mathematics, probability, and statistics and 20% marks will be asked from GA and reasoning

Also Read: OJEE admit card 2019 download here !!

Exam pattern for M.Sc (physics/ chemistry):

  • Physics – questions asked from physics, physical chemistry, and mathematics of B.Sc (general) level
  • Chemistry – questions asked from organic, inorganic and physical chemistry of B.Sc (general) level.

Exam pattern for M.Sc (environmental science):

  • Part 1 – this section will contain questions from science and mathematics (12th level)
  • Part 2 – this section will contain questions from physics, chemistry, mathematics, geology, botany, and zoology (B.Sc level)

Exam pattern for MA in arts & aesthetics:

  • Subjects – arts, aesthetics, aspects of painting, sculpture, architecture, traditions of Indian arts, etc.

Exam pattern for M.Sc in molecular medicine:

  • Subjects – botany, zoology, chemistry, physics, and other related subjects

Note: time duration for all courses entrance exam is 3 hours.

How to Download: JNU Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019?

  • Visit the official website of JNU i.e. ntajnu.nic.in
  • Click on the relevant link “Admit Card JNUEE 2019” display on home page.
  • Now enter the registration ID / DOB or Password to download the admit card.
  • Open the downloaded admit card and check your exam centre & other details.
  • Print the JNUEE 2019 admit card for future reference.

Important Links :

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *