J&K Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification Released to hire eligible candidates for Banking Associates & Probationary Officer Posts. Candidates who want to join the JK Bank, they have great opportunity to apply for it. JK Bank Recruitment 2018– 1450 Banking Associates & PO Vacancies. Further details about to its eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification and applying procedure has provided below.
JK Bank Recruitment 2018-19 Notification:
Good News available here for those candidates who want to Join the J&K Bank. JK Bank invites the online application form to fill the 1450 vacant posts. JK Bank has released the Banking Associate and PO Vacancies Notification in October 2018. Interested candidates have to check eligibility conditions about these posts.
Eligible aspirants who aspire to join the JK Bank as Banking Associate and Probationary Officer are required to register through Online Mode for Recruitment Process. Selection phase include the Prelims, Main Exam and Interview Round.
- Name of Bank – Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Total No. of Vacancies – 1450 Vacancies
- Advertisement No. JKB/Rectt/2018- 1579 & 1580
- Official website – www.jkbank.com
- Probationary Officer – 250 Posts
- Banking Associates – 1200 Posts
JK Bank Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
First check the JK Bank Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Conditions for PO & Banking Associate Posts before to applying online. Eligibility Criteria details are following:
Age Limit Criteria:
- For Banking Associates Posts – 18 to 30 Years (05 Years relaxation in age for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen)
- For Probationary Officer Posts – 18 to 32 Years (03 Years relaxation in age for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen)
- As on 01 January, 2018
- Age relaxation is also applicable for reserved category of J&K State. Further details check in official notification.
Candidates who hold the Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 60% marks and above are eligible to apply for Probationary Officer & Banking Associate Recruitment. Result should have been declared on or before 01.10.2018. Aspirant must studied in UGC/AICTE Approved Institutes or Universities in Graduation/PG Courses.
JK Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Fees:
For Probationary Officer Vacancy:
- For General Category – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.800/-
For Banking Associates Vacancy:
- For General Category – Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.600/-
Mode of application fee payment is Online Only.
|Events||PO Key Dates||BA Key Dates|
|Initial Date to begin the Online Registration||20 October, 2018||24 October, 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06 November, 2018||10 November, 2018|
|Last date of Fee Payment||06 November, 2018||10 November, 2018|
PO – Probationary Officer, BA – Banking Associates
JK Bank Recruitment 2018-19 Application Form:
How to Apply: Mode of application is online. Eligible candidates can submit the Online Form for Probationary Officer & Banking Associate Posts before the closing dates. Online registration process has categorized in three stages – 1. Application Registration, 2. Payment of Fees, 3. Document Scan and Upload.
First of all arrange all required documents before to start the online registration. Also read the important guidelines and registration instructions provided by J&K Bank in the official notification of these posts.