ITBP Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Online Apply for 121 Constable GD under Sport Quota vacancies. Register Online for ITBP Constable Vacancy 2019 at itbppolie.nic.in. ITBP has invited the online applications to fill up the 121 constable posts on temporary basis likely to be made permanent against sports quota. This vacancy is only for meritorious sportsperson who are medal winners/ position holders or participants. Interested and eligible candidates may register online from 22nd April 2019 and last date is i.e. 21st June 2019. Check further details below.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification out:
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has invited the online applications to fill up the 121 vacancies for the non gazetted & Non Ministerial posts of constable (General Duty). It is a temporary basis jobs likely to be made permanent in ITBP against sports quota. The recruitment authority of ITBP is accept the application through online mode only. Eligible candidates may fill the online application form from 22nd April 2019 and the process will continue on 21st June 2019.
This recruitment is only for sportsperson who are either medal winners or participants. ITBP reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reasons. These posts will be covered under restructured defined contribution pension scheme. Candidates advised that read the complete article to get the important information of ITBP recruitment 2019 – 2020.
Vacancies in sports/ games discipline:
- Water sports (Kayaking & Canoeing)
- Water sports rowing
- Archery (Indian recurve and compound round)
- Shooting (sport)
- Winter games skiing (Alpine & Nordic)
Eligibility criteria for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must pass matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or institution.
Only those players who have participated or won medals in the level of competition is mentioned in table are eligible to apply:
|Competition||Marks for gold medal||Marks for silver medal||Marks for bronze medal||Marks for participation|
|World championship/ world cup||90||86||82||70|
|Asian games/ commonwealth||80||76||72||60|
|Asian championship/ commonwealth championship||70||66||62||50|
|Youth Olympic games||60||56||52||40|
|World university games||40||36||32||Not eligible to apply|
|National games and senior national championship||30||26||22||Not eligible to apply|
|Junior national championship||20||16||12||Not eligible to apply|
- Height (for male) – 170 cm
- Height (for female) – 157 cm
- Chest for male only – 80 cm (Min. 05 cm for expansion male female is must)
- Weight – proportionate to height and age as per medical standards for male and females candidates
Age limit: (as on 21/6/2019)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 23 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
- For general candidates – Rs 100/-
- For reserved category and females candidates – no fees
Note: Candidates should pay the application fees through online mode only.
ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2019 Online Apply:
How to Register: candidates can apply online in prescribed format through the official website of ITBP from 22nd April 2019 to 21st June 2019. Candidates should follow the below given steps to fill the application form. These steps are as follows:
- First of all, candidates should visit the official website of ITBP i.e. recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Find the Online Apply link for 121 Constable GD Posts under Sports Quota.
- Check the eligibility norms and all important points about this recruitment.
- Candidates should enter the required details to fill the online application form.
- Pay the Application Fee & Also upload scanned documents.
- Final submit the application and take a hard copy of it.
Important Link Area:
|Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification Released now for 496 MO Posts. Get ITBP MO Online Application Form 2019 & its notification from the given link on this web page. Recently, Indo Tibetan border police force has released the notification for super specialist medical officer, specialist medical officer, and medical officer vacancies in CAPF. Eligible candidates can read the complete details before applying online for ITBP Medical Officer Jobs. The online registration starts from 2nd April 2019 and the last date for the registration process is 1st May 2019.
ITBP Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2019:
Indo Tibetan border police force is inviting the online application from the Indian citizens for the appointment of super specialist medical officer (second in command), specialist medical officer (deputy commandant), and medical officer (assistant commandant) in CRPF. Interested candidates should read the complete information regarding about the ITBP 496 MO Recruitment 2019.
Eligible Candidates can fill the online application from 2nd April 2019 to 1st May 2019. No other mode for submission of application is accepted by Indo-Tibetan Border Police. Selected candidates will be liable to serve in anywhere in Union of India or outside India. The applications process for 496 MO Posts, will be completely online and candidate will have to submit the application fee through online mode only.
Also Check: SSC CHSL recruitment 2019 apply online!
Medical Officer Bharti 2019 ITBP – 496 Posts Details:
- Recruitment Authority Name – indo Tibetan border police (ITBP) force
- Name of the posts – Super specialist medical officer, specialist medical officer, and medical officer
- Total Posts – 496 posts
- Mode of application – online
- Online registration starts from – 2nd April 2019
- Closing date for online registration – 1st May 2019
- Job type – central Govt. job
- Job location – All over India
Eligibility criteria – ITBP MO Recruitment 2019:
Educational qualifications for super specialist medical officer:
- Candidates must pass a graduate degree in medicine (MBBS) or its equivalent degree from recognized university or institution.
- For complete details check the official notification of ITBP
For specialist medical officer & medical officer posts:
- A medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines in the 1st or 2nd
- For complete details check the official notification of ITBP.
Age limit: (as on 1/5/2019)
- For super specialist medical officer – maximum age 50 years
- For specialist medical officer- Maximum 40 years
- For medical officer – Maximum age 30 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
Category Wise Vacancies – ITBP MO Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the post||Force name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Super specialist medical officer||ITBP||03||01||00||00||04|
|Specialist medical officer||BSF||26||16||10||04||56|
Application fees for Medical Officer Posts under ITBP Recruitment 2019:
- For general/ OBC candidates – Rs 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ females candidates – NIL
Note: Online mode application fee is accepted by ITBP Recruitment Authority.
ITBP MO Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form:
As we earlier defined register can be done through only online mode for 496 Medical Officer Posts. Candidate will have to fill the online application for desired posts on official website of ITBP.
- First Open recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in in new tab.
- Now Open “Register User” Option available in main menu.
- Applicant Signup Page will be open and enter the all details carefully.
- After User Registration, candidate will have to login with registered Mail ID and password.
- Now Apply for Medical Officer Desired Posts and complete the online application process.
- Pay application fee through online mode and take a hard copy of submitted application for future concern.
Eligible aspirants can register online from April 02, 2019 for 496 MO Posts. So keep in touch for more new updates.
Important Links Area for ITBP Medical Officer Bharti 2019:
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link||Official website|
Thanks for being here. For any query about ask by commenting below.