Indian Air Force Airman Recruitment 2019: Indian Air Force Recruitment authority invites the online application for Airman – X, Y Group (01/2020) Batch. Interested candidates have to check the eligibility criteria first for Group X & Y Posts. The direct link to register online is available below.
Indian Air Force Airman (Group X, Y) Recruitment 2019:
The Indian air force has released the notification for Group X and Y for 1/2020 batch. The online examination will be held from 13 March 2019 to 17 March 2019. Interested candidates may check the official notification for full description for this recruitment.
Candidates are required fill the Online Application Form for Group X & Y Posts before the last date. Indian air force invites online applications from unmarried male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates for selection test for intake 01/2020 to join as airman in Group X trades and Group Y trades. Few trades are exempted in Group Y Trades names are automobile technician, Indian air force (police), ground training instructor, Indian air force (security) and musician trades.
Important Dates for Indian Air Force Group X Y Bharti 2019:
|Commencement of online application form||02 January 2019|
|End Date to Register Online||21 January 2019|
|Examination Dates||14 March 2019 to 17 March 2019|
|Admit card issuing date||March 2019|
|Declaration of result||April, 2019|
|Provisional selected list of the candidates||30 October 2019|
|Enrollment list||10 December 2019|
Eligibility criteria for Indian force Group X and Y recruitment 2019:
Candidates must born between 19 January 1999 and 01 January 2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force Airman Vacancy Batch 01/2020. In case, candidate clears all the phases of the selection procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrollment is 21 years.
For Group X (except education instructor trade):
- Candidates must pass intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination with mathematics, physics and English with minimum 50% marks. OR
- Candidates should passed 03 years Diploma course in Engineering in any stream. The aspirants who wish to apply for Group X, Y Batch 01/2020 should have completed the course from a Government recognized polytechnic institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in 12th class/10th class. If English is not a subject in diploma course)
For Group Y (Non Technical except Indian Air Force (Police), automobile technician, GTI, IAF (S) and musician trades).
- Candidates must Passed intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination in any stream / subjects approved by central / state education boards with minimum 50% marks in English.
Group Y (medical assistant trade only):
- Applicant must passed 10+2 / intermediate / equivalent exam with physics, chemistry, biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
Application Fee for Air force Group X, Y recruitment 2019:
Application fee is Rs. 250 which are to be paid by the candidates while registering for the online examination. This application fee can be paid by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking through the payment gateway.
NOTE: the examination fee can also be paid through the challan payment at any Axis bank branch.
Selection procedure for Air force Group Airman Vacancy 2019:
- Written examination (computer based test)
- Physical test
- Medical test
- Final merit list
Air Force Group X Y Recruitment 2019 (Batch 01/202): Apply Online
Indian Air Force Airman Notification Batch 01/2020:
The online registration will be open on official website from 02 January 2019.
Indian Air Force Group X Y Exam Pattern 2019:
- Exam Type – Online Test
- Questions – Multiple Choice Objective Type
- Exam Duration – Check from following table
|Group X||English, physics & mathematics||60 minutes||10+2 level|
|Group Y||English, reasoning & general awareness||45 minutes||10+2 level|
|Both Group X & Y||English, physics, math’s reasoning & general awareness||85 minutes||10+2 level|
For more information about to Indian Air Force Group X Y Exam Pattern 2019 refer its official notification.