IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2019: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur offers the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), eligible candidates can apply for it. The Main purpose of this FDM is provide the opportunities for those candidates who want to go in research area in different fields of Management.
The Indian institute of management (IIM) Raipur is inviting the application for admission to fellow program in management (FPM) for 2019 session. IIM Raipur doctoral program aims to admit individuals with exceptional academic background, strong motivation and discipline and potential to become excellent researchers in different areas of Management at international level.
IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2019:
The eligible candidates have to submit their application form for Fellow Programme in Management (FDM) 2019 before the last date i.e. 28 February 2019. Candidates can download IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2019 application form from the given below link and submit it by completing with all necessary details.
Latest Update: IIM Raipur has issued the notification + application form for FDM Programme 2019. Check the more details given below about the same.
- Finance and accounting
- Business policy and strategy
- Economics and business environment
- Operations management
- IT (Information Technology) and systems
- Marketing management
- Organizational behavior and human resources management (HRM)
Important dates for IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2019:
|Final Date to accept the application form||February 28, 2019|
|Personal interview||April 08 & 09, 2019|
|Result Announcement||April 25, 2019|
|Final date to accept the admission offer with acceptance fee||May 3, 2019|
|Registration and the inauguration of the FPM programme||June 28, 2019|
|Classes start date||July 1, 2019|
Eligibility criteria for IIM Raipur Fellow Programme in Management Admission 2019:
Candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for Fellow Programme in Management under IIM Raipur. Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications criteria in order to apply for this fellow programme in Management.
- Master’s degree in any discipline minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average. OR
- Candidate must hold the Professional qualification such CA, ICWA or CS with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average. OR
- Candidate should passed the five year integrated master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institute with minimum 60% marks which will be obtained after completing the 12th class or its equivalent. OR
- Bachelor’s degree (B.E/ B.Tech) for 04 Years/ 08 Semester minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Candidates who are in final year of master’s or bachelor’s degree in any discipline can also apply for same.
- Apart from the educational eligibility criteria, candidate also have a valid Score in one following Entrance Exam – CAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ GATE/ UGC- JRF score (last two years) required.
Age limit: Applicant age not exceed to 50 years as on June 1st 2019
What is the Admission Process?
- Selection will be based on following basis: test score, academic qualification, academic qualification, personal interview, work experience in relevant field, research aptitude, publications and reference letter.
- On the basis of Test score: CAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ GATE/ UGC- JRF cut off candidates will be shortlisted for interview round.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of following parameters: Test score: 20%, Personal interview: 30%, Reference letter: 5%, Academic and work experience: 45%
Under this programme shortlisted candidates will be able to get the benefits of following things :
- INR Rs.30,000 per month (1st and 2nd year).
- INR Rs.35,000 per month (3rd and 4th year).
- One Time Grant to Purchase the Laptop Rs.50000/- Only.
- Annual contingency grant of Rs.40,000 per year. With the help of this grant, candidates will be able to purchase the following things like books, journal subscription, stationary, computer software, traveling tickets related to their research work, etc.
- Candidates will also get the Rs.1,50,000/- to attend the national and international conferences during FPM course.
- Candidates will not get any kind other benefits for payment of tuition, hostel, library and computer fee.
IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2019 Application Form:
- Interested and eligible candidates have to download the application form from the official website of IIM Raipur or below given direct link. If candidates wish to apply for more than one area; then he/she should have to provide the separate application form along with all other required documents is required. Maximum two areas are allowed per candidate for this fellow programme.
- Test score card: Along with the application, candidate have to submit any one of the test scores CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/ UGC-JRF.
- Dully Completed application form along with all relevant documents and a demand draft of Rs.1000 for each area applied and Demand Draft should be in favour of IIM Raipur. Application Form + Demand Draft + All Relevant Documents should be reach only through speed post to the admission office , IIM Raipur GEC campus Sejbahar, Raipur 492015 on or before 28th February 2019. (Demand Draft Fees of Rs.500 For OBC, SC, ST, DAP Category)
- No objection certificate is also required at the time of admission.
|IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2019 Application Form||Available Here|
|Official Admission Criteria for FPM Programme||Check Here|
|How to Apply for IIM Raipur FPM Admission 2019||Check Here|
For more queries about the IIM Raipur Fellow Programme in Management 2019 refer the official website from the above link.