Great News !! IGRUA Application Form 2019 (Available) for entrance exam. Register Online for IGRUA CPL Entrance Exam 2019 and also check eligibility criteria, application fees, etc details on this page. If you are looking for a career as a Commercial Pilot and wish to get a CPL! Then this article is for you, it will tell you about how to become a pilot in airlines carrier in India through the CPL Pilot training course offered by Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA). Check out the latest updates regarding IGRUA CPL 2019 application form, fee structure, eligibility criteria, important dates, counseling, selection methodology and lot more from the below sections.
IGRUA Application Form 2019 | Notification Released:
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) is inviting the online applications form from the eligible candidates to take admission in the course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). The application is available at official website i.e. www.igrua.gov.in. Applicant must apply before the last date i.e. 30th April 2019 to take admission. Admission will be offered to the candidates based on their performance in written exam, Interview/ viva & Aptitude test. Through this article, we have tried to give all info about IGRUA CPL Admission form 2019.
IGRUA Application Form 2019 Entrance Exam | Important Dates
|Last date for online filling of application (by bank challan)||30 April 2019|
|Last date for online filling of application (by online mode)||10 May 2019|
|Admit card availability for entrance test||22 May 2019|
|Online Written test||01 June 2019 at 13:30 Hrs|
|Interview/ Viva Voce test||13 June 2019|
|Pilot Aptitude test||08 July 2019|
|Final Result||20 July 2019|
|Last date of payment of commitment money||05 August 2019|
|Commencement of first batch||21 August 2019|
IGRUA CPL Notification 2019 | Eligibility criteria:
- If you belong to a general category, then you must have passed 10+2 or intermediate level exam or equivalent with English, Physics & Maths as your subjects with at least 55% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics.
- Students come from SC/ ST/ OBC community, need to possess 10+2 degree from same English, Maths & Physics as their subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates, who are currently pursuing their intermediate or 10+2, can also apply.
Candidates, who want to apply, must attain his/ her age 17 years at the time of joining the IGRUA Course.
Medical Fitness: Appliers need to submit a Class-I medical fitness certificate as proof of your fitness. You may join initially with a class-II medical fitness certificate, but will later need to clear & submit a class-I medical fitness certificate.
IGRUA Application Form 2019 | Application fee:
The application fee details regarding IGRUA 2019 have been tabulated below. See the table: –
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 10,000/-|
|SC/ ST||Nil (Exempted)|
IGRUA CPL Entrance Exam 2019 – Selection Procedure:
Basically, there will be four rounds to be conducted for selecting a candidate. Performance in these rounds will decide whether an applicant will get admission or not in IGRUA 2019. We have listed all those 4 rounds in this section.
- Written Test
- Interview / Viva Voce test
- Aptitude / Psychometric Test
- Medical fitness test
IGRUA Application Form 2019 (Available):
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi 2019 – Application procedure: As we have discussed earlier in this article, candidates must apply online for IGRUA 2019 entrance exam through the official website or they can click on the direct applying link given in this article. To apply online for IGRUA CPL 2019, candidates need follow the below mentioned instructions: –
- Initially, Aspirants need to visit the official website of the University @igrua.gov.in.
- From the home page, hit on “Entrance” tab visible there.
- Thereafter click on “Registration for New user” & enter the details such as Name, Father’s name, E-mail Id, mobile number etc.
- After the successful completion of registration part, a new user ID and Password will be provided to the applicants.
- Login with the same credential and fill the remaining application part such as education qualification details, case certificate [if any], communication details, academic details etc.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per the category [see above section to know application fee].
- Finally, cross check the application & make correction if needed otherwise “submit” the form.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
Important links: IGRUA Application Form 2019-20 Entrance Exam
- Click Here to apply for IGRUA CPL 2019
- IGRUA 2019 Notification: Click Here
- Click Here to visit the official website