IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2020: The admission in B.Ed Course under IGNOU is based on entrance test. Candidate must to register for IGNOU BEd 2020 Entrance Test and have to qualify this entrance test with good marks. The Indira Gandhi Open University (IGNOU) is the one of largest Open University in the Universe. This University offers the various Short term and long terms courses.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Entrance Test:
The IGNOU (Indira Gandhi national Open University) has announced its criterion for the entrance examination for admission in B.Ed courses for the next upcoming year i.e. 2020. IGNOU provide the admission for the candidates according to the marks scored in entrance test. Shortlisted candidates will be allotted different colleges under this university according to the score card. Duration of the courses vary from a minimum of 2 years to maximum of 5 years.
The Indira Gandhi national Open University offers bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English medium B.Ed program to their candidates. All other important information i.e.(registration details, admit card, exam pattern, result etc.) Regarding this entrance examination will be given below.
|IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Test||Key Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date to submit the application form||Mid of October 2019|
|Last Date to submit IGNOU BEd application form||Second week of November 2019|
|IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2020||December 2019|
Eligibility Criterion for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020:
There are some eligibility criteria for appearing in the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 entrance examination. Candidates must go through these eligibility criteria for appearing in this entrance test.
- The candidates who has secured at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in sciences/social sciences/commerce/Humanity are eligible for this entrance examination. OR
- Candidates who hold the B.E or B.Tech degree with minimum 55% marks with specialization in science and mathematics. OR
- The applier who has a degree which is equivalent to above discussed degrees are also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.
The candidates, who want to enroll for ODL (open and distance learning) courses, must fulfill these criterion mentions below:
- Applier must be a trained teacher which means he/she must have completed the NCTE recognized the face to face teacher education program.
- Candidate who wants to apply for this examination must be an in-service teacher in elementary education.
Also Read: TNOU B.Ed Admission Form
Also Check: UP B.Ed Admission Form
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 exam pattern:
- The entrance examination of IGNOU B.Ed 2020 consists of two major parts – Part A and Part B.
- Total 100 question are there from both the section i.e. part A and part B.
- All questions will be of multiple choice questions (MCq) i.e. for each answer there will be 4 alternatives. You will have to choose one option from it to make your answer. And if you feel there is no option correct in the alternatives given to you, then you have to mark ‘0’ as your option.
- As we discussed above the question paper will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English.
- For each correct answer one mark will be given in the entrance exam.
- There will be negative marking in this examination, so make sure before making your answer that you are choosing best of your knowledge.
Also Check: IGNOU Date Sheet
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Form:
Application Process: Candidates who want to apply for IGNOU B.ED 2020 Entrance Test have to follow the correct instructions. First of all open the IGNOU official website from the below link. After that open the IGNOU B.ED Apply Online Link. Now fill the personal and academic details in the online application form. Upload all necessary documents and submit the application form before the last date. Candidate have to pay the Rs.1000/- to apply for entrance exam.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Entrance Test Application Form
Official website: www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 admit card:
IGNOU official board will release the admit card for registered candidates. The candidates should download their admit card for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 from official website. And they have to affix a latest photograph, attested by a Gazetted officer. Candidates must keep their admit card very carefully because they have to carry the admit cards to test centre. Candidates must remember without admit card candidate will not be allowed in the test centre. And remember admit card will also be needed at the time of admission. Therefore, it must be kept with great care.