ICSIL Recruitment 2019 Notification Out: for 207 Peon, Care Taker, Cook, Aya, Attendant, Kitchen Helper Vacancies. ICSIL Recruitment 2019 Apply Offline before the register end for Group D Posts. Candidate who are interested in these posts, must check the eligibility details and submit the ICSIL Recruitment 2019 For desired posts via Offline Mode.
ICSIL Recruitment 2019 Notification Out:
The Intelligent communication systems India Limited (ICSIL) is going to recruit care taker, Peon, Cook, Aya, Kitchen Helper and Attendant in ICSIL. Interested candidate may download the application from the given link in this article. Total 207 vacancies will have been recruited through this recruitment process.
Application for this recruitment has been started from 19th December 2018 and candidates may send their application form with attested document before the last date which is 8th January 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & applying procedure for ICSIL have been described below in this article.
Important Dates for ICSIL recruitment 2018-19:
- Application Form Submission Process begin from: 19 December 2018
- Closing date of Application: 08 January 2019
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for ICSIL recruitment 2019:
Qualification eligibility criteria: candidates who want to apply for ICSIL recruitment 2018-19 must be passed Matric level or 10th from recognized institute.
NOTE: Preference will be given to those having Military service/Police services.
|Name of the posts||Age limit|
|Care taker||Below 40 years|
|Peon||18 to 25 years|
|Cook||Below 40 years|
|Aya||25 to 40 years|
|Kitchen Helper||Below 40 years|
|Attendant||25 to 40 years|
NOTE: Age relaxation is applicable as per the category of individuals given in the official notification.
|Name of the post||Remuneration|
|Care taker||Rs.15,400/- (semi-skilled)|
|Kitchen Helper||Rs.14,000/- (unskilled)|
Department of Social Welfare (DSW), Govt. of NCT of Delhi
One time registration fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final joining in ICSIL in 2018-19 Batches.
Important NOTE: At the time of interaction candidates must bring the form duly filled in & pasted photograph duly signed along with documents (in original and one set of photocopy (self attested) for verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appearing in the interaction.
- Class 10th passed certificate (Both provisional and Mark sheet – (minimum qualification required)
- Experience certificate of work done (if any) for the post applied.
- Pan Card
- Aadhar card
- One passport size photograph, etc
ICSIL Recruitment 2019 Application Form:
How to apply: ICSIL invites the Offline Application for advertisement no. OFFLINE/DSW/2018-19/02 before the last date 08 January 2019. Candidate have to send the dully completed application form + relevant certificates/ documents at the address provided below before the closing date.
- First of all, candidates are required to download the application form from link given below which will available with Advertisement No. – OFFLINE/DSW/2018-19/02.
- Candidate have to Provide all the information required in the application form according to 10th class marksheet.
- Attach all documents as per requirement of the official notification.
- A passport size photograph should be pasted and duly signed by the candidate.
- Submit the application form in person till 4 PM (of 08 January 2019) on any working day or send it through the post at below mentioned address:
Front Desk officer, Reception,
Intelligent communication systems India Ltd. (ICSIL)
Administrative Building, 1st Floor, above post office
Okhla industrial Estate, phase-III,
Q: what is the official website for ICSIL?
Q: what is last date to register in ICSIL recruitment 2018-19?
Ans 08th January, 2019
Q: what is the applying mode for ICSIL recruitment 2018-19 for above posts?
Ans: offline mode
Q: What are total no. of vacancies in ICSIL recruitment 2018-19?
Ans: Total 207 posts.