ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019– Released for UG/PG Courses admission. Interested candidates can check ICAR AIEEA 2019 Prospectus & eligibility criteria details here and register online before the deadline. ICAR AIEEA notification 2019 has been released at ntaicar.nic.in. The Indian Council of Agriculture Research organization is inviting the admission from the eligible candidates in various UG & PG Courses. ICAR AIEEA (All India Entrance Examination for Admission) is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) every year. It is a national level entrance exam. Check further information below:
ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019 Notification Details:
The Indian Council of Agriculture Research organization has released its official notification, which offers the admission to various PG & UG Courses to all eligible candidates. Eligible candidates can make their registration from 1st April 2019 through online mode. The examination is organized by National Testing Organization (NTA), conducted on the national level. The admission will be offered by the various agricultural universities and institutions in the country. The entrance examination is likely to held on 1st July 2019.
Candidates may get various information such as application form details, application fee structure, eligibility criteria, age limits, applying procedure etc. regarding ICAR AIEEA 2019. All aspirants are advised to go through the content of this page, it will also include some important links (Official) through which one can apply for ICAE AIEEA 2019.
Overview of ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019 : Admission
|Name of the examination||ICAR AIEEA entrance exam|
|Name of the organization||Indian Council of agriculture research|
|Courses offered||Agricultural courses|
|Name of the conducting body||NTA (National testing agency)|
|Commencement of online application form||From 1st April 2019|
|Last date for submission of application||30th April 2019|
|AIEEA Exam date||1st July 2019|
|Official web address||http://icar.org.in or https://ntaicar.nic.in
ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019 – Eligibility criteria
Some basic eligibility
- Appliers must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must have Aadhar card to apply for ICAR Entrance exam 2019.
- Candidates belong from Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya state may apply without Aadhar card.
Education qualification for UG courses (Except Veterinary Science):
- Candidates must possess intermediate or 12th Certificate from a recognized board with PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ PCF subjects combinations.
- Appliers of General/OBC/ UPS category should have minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ PC category candidates) to apply.
- The candidate’s age should be 16 years as on 31st August 2019.
- Competitors who are appearing in their intermediation are also eligible to apply.
Education qualification for AIEEA PG Courses:
- To apply for PG Courses, one should have bachelor’s degree in the respective field under the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc and A.H.), 10+2+4 and 10+6.
- Candidates having their graduation in 10+2+3 format are eligible to apply for IARI Pusa and NDRI Karnal.
- Minimum 60% marks are required for General Category and 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PC categories in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing contenders can also apply for the admission.
Indian Council of agriculture research entrance examination 2019 – application fee
We have tabulated the information about the application fee for different exams and category. Candidates will have to pay their application fee through the online mode i.e. credit card, debit card or net banking. Check the table below: –
|Name of the examination||Category||Application fee|
|AIEEA UG Courses||Gen, OBC, and UPS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST and PC||Rs. 250/-|
|AIEEA PG Courses||Gen, OBC, and UPS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST and PC||Rs. 300/-|
|AICE-JRF/ SRF (PGS)||Gen, OBC, and UPS||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ ST and PC||Rs. 600/-|
ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019:
How to Apply for ICAR AIEEA 2019:
In this section, we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for Indian Council of agriculture research entrance examination. Candidates need to follow the steps in the same manner.
- Candidates are required to log on to the official portal of ICAR AIEEA 2019.
- The home page will appear on the screen, from there just click on “New Registration”
- Now, select the exam for which you want to apply and click on “Continue”.
- The registration form will be appeared on the desktop.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the information asked there like Name, gender, category, date of birth, exam center and other details.
- After completion of registration process, a unique registration id and password have been sent to your registered mobile number.
- Log in with these credentials, and fill the application form.
- Upload the photograph, signature and proof of handwriting in the prescribed format and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Now, candidates will have to pay their entrance examination fee as per their category [mentioned above].
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button and take a print out copy of the application form for future concerns.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Exam pattern:
ICAR AIEE 2019 entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen and paper based. The questions will be asked in the objective type manner. Candidates should check the exam pattern in order to prepare best for it and analyze that how can they prepare to extract much of it. We have given brief information about examination pattern in this section.
For AIEEA PG:
|Sections||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
- The examination will be conducted in offline mode and will be of objective type.
- Time duration for exam will be two and a half hours.
- Candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Questions in the exam will be asked in English Language.
Exam Pattern For AIEEA UG:
|Stream A||Stream B||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
- The examination will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen and paper based.
- Total 150 minutes i.e. 2 hours 30 minutes will be allotted to complete the examination.
- Questions will be asked in both languages i.e. English and Hindi.
- Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and one mark will be reduced from the total score in case of each wrong answer.
ICAR AIEEA Syllabus 2019: Click Here !!
Important Links – ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application form:
- To Register for ICAR AIEEA 2019 Click Here
- ICAR AIEEA 2019 Prospectus / Information Bulletin – Click Here
- Official Website https://ntaicar.nic.in
Important ICAR AIEEA 2019 FAQs:
Question: When Can I Apply for ICAR 2019?
Answer: Eligible candidates can make online registration between 01 April 2019 to 30 April 2019 to apply for ICAR 2019 Entrance Test.
Question: What is AIEEA UG Exam?
Answer: AIEEA UG Exam is the All Indian Entrance Examination for Admission in various Under Graduate Courses in affiliated colleges/institutes.
Question: How do I Apply for ICAR Form 2019?
Answer: Candidate will have to register online at NTA website – www.ntaicar.nic.in to apply for ICAR 2019 entrance test. On Home Page of official website hit on Fill the Application Form AIEEA UG/ PG/ JRF / SRF (PGS) 2019 for desired courses and follow the instructions available on official portal.
Question: Is ICAR AIEEA 2019 Form out?
Answer: Yes, ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019 is out and you can make registration till April 30, 2019.
Question: What is the ICAR Exam Date 2019?
Answer: AIEEA Entrance test will be held on 01 July 2019 for Under-Graduate Courses.