Check IBPS SO Prelims Result December 2018 Exam & Also know about IBPS SO Expected Cut off and Exam analysis here on our website. IBPS has conducted the Specialist Officer exam for the post like IT officer scale 1, agricultural field officer scale 1, and rajbhasha officer scale 1, law officer scale 1, HR/ personnel officer scale 1 and marketing officer scale 1 etc. IBPS SO will be conducted in 3 stages i.e. prelims, mains and interview.
IBPS SO Prelims Result 2018-2019:
The Prelims exam has been conducted by the IBPS for Specialist Officer Posts on 29th-30th December 2018 and result is to be declared by the IBPS in January 2019 and those candidate has selected in prelims exam, call for the mains examination. Mains exam will conduct by IBPS on January 28, 2019. And result will be declared 10-15 days after the commencement of the exam.
Most Probably IBPS SO Prelims Result Dec 2018 will declare second week of January 2019 (Tentatively). The candidates who have participated in IBPS SO Prelims Test 2018-19, can check the their results by refer the below given link when result declared for it. You can also check the IBPS SO expected cut off here.
IBPS SO Prelims Cut off Marks 2018-2019:
Cut off for IBPS SO will be based on the cumulative score of mains exam and interview process obtained by a candidate. After the result of mains examination has been declared, selected candidates will be called for the interview process conducted by participating banks.
|Exam name||Prelims Test for Specialist officer|
|Conducting body||Institute of Personal Banking|
|Exam stages||Prelims, mains & interviews|
Overall Expected IBPS SO Cut off 2018-19:
Expected sectional IBPS SO cut off 2018-19:
How to calculate IBPS SO cut off?
The expected cut off guide you to assess yourself when you attempting various mock tests. It helps you a set a ideal goals for yourself and help you score better in the actual exam because you now have an idea of the expected scores. These cut off are prepared based on the following points. These all points are as follows:
- The cut off are calculated with the help of the data from students that attempts the exam
- They are also determined with the help of the previous year’s exam
- Our experts also keep track of the changing trends in topic asked in previous exam and their weightage.
How to check IBPS SO Prelims Result 2019?
The prelims exam result will declare online at IBPS official website for Specialist Officer Test. In order to check the result online, you just follow the correct link and enter the login details.
- Firstly candidate visit the official website of IBPS (http://ibps.in)
- At home page New Link will be blinking titled with IBPS SO Prelims Result 2018
- After clicking the link candidate must select the credential language
- After that candidate must login for seen the result like registration number, password/ date of birth etc.
- After login result will be open in new tab
- In result candidate’s marks, sectional cut off, overall cut off show.
- If the candidate qualify the prelims exam than take a print out for further reference.
Check your result and take a hard copy for future reference.
IBPS SO Prelims Result 2019 Out ! : Check Here (Official website)
Question: When the IBPS SO Prelims Result 2018-19 Out?
Ans: Expected in Second week of January 2019.
Question: What is the IBPS SO Main Exam Date 2019?
Ans: 28 January, 2019.
Question: How to Check IBPS SO Result?
Ans: You can check the result online at ibps.in. You just open the IBPS SO Result option displaying on home page and provide the login details to access your result.
Question: Can be IBPS SO Cut off 2018 goes higher than last year?
Ans: May be (Mainly depends upon paper level and number of candidates appeared in examination).