Hyderabad district Jobs recruitment 2019 notification out for Group IV 37 Posts. Eligible candidates can get application form for Group D Posts for Hyderabad District Jobs. Eligible and interested candidates can download notification and application Performa from for Group IV Posts from the given link. Just go through this article and find the all information about to Hyderabad district Jobs 2019: 37 lab attendant, lab technician, sweeper, junior assistant, cook, and various posts.
About Hyderabad district Jobs 2019:
The Govt of Telangana, Hyderabad district is going to recruit lab attendant, lab technician, junior assistant, sweeper, cook, and various posts. Eligible Candidates with disabilities are invited through offline mode of registration and they can submit the application upto 15 March 2019 at 05:00 pm. This notification was released to filling up of the posts under the purview of District Selection Committee Group D and Other than District Selection Committee in Sub Ordinate Office For Backlog Vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities.
An application submission process for this recruitment has been started from 25th February 2019 and candidates may send their dully filled application form with attested documents before the last date which is 15th March 2019. Incomplete application form and application received after the last date will be rejected by the authority. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process & applying procedure for Hyderabad district have been described below in this article.
Overview of Hyderabad District Jobs Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the organization||Hyderabad district|
|Name of the posts||Lab technician, lab attendant, junior assistant, sweeper, cook & various posts|
|No of vacancies||37|
|Registration for Application form starts from||25th February 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Form||15th March 2019 (till 5 pm)|
|Job type||State Govt. job|
|Job location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
Eligibility criteria- Hyderabad District Group D Jobs:
- Candidates must pass 5th standard/ 7th standard/ 10th standard/ ITI/ degree/ equivalent from any recognized university or institution
- For more details of educational qualifications check the official notification of Hyderabad district recruitment.
Age limit: (as on 1/7/2019)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 44 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
At the time of interaction candidates must bring the form duly filled in & pasted photograph duly signed along with documents (in original and one set of a photocopy (self-attested))for verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appearing in the interaction.
- Class 10th passed certificate (both provisional and marks sheet)
- Experience certificate of work done (if any) for the post applied
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- One passport size photograph etc.
Hyderabad District Jobs Recruitment Application form:
How to apply: The Higher Authority invites offline applications. Candidates have to send the dully completed application form+ relevant certificates/ documents at the address provided below before the closing date.
- First of all, candidates are required to download the application form from the official website of Hyderabad district i.e. Hyderabad.telangana.gov.in
- Candidates have to provide all the information required in the application form according to the 10th class mark sheet
- Attach all the documents as per the requirement of the official notification.
- A passport size photograph should be pasted and duly signed by the candidates.
- Submit the application form before the last date i.e. 15th March 2019 (till 5 pm) or any working day or send it through the post at below mentioned address.
The assistant director,
The welfare of disabled and senior citizens,
M4, (exhibition ground), Near Ajanta Gate,
M.J road, nampally, Hyderabad district – 500001