HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019: HSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 778 Sanskrit Teacher Posts. Check eligibility criteria details and HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019 Apply Online (Adv No 2/2019) before the closing date. Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites the online application for TGT Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy for the Haryana State. Total 778 vacant seats will be filled through this recruitment process. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 22nd February, to 25th March, 2019.
HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019:
The HSSC (Haryana staff selection commission) has released the notification for TGT Sanskrit teacher posts. Candidates should fill up the online application form only after reading the important instructions and guidelines. Those candidates who are looking for a Govt Teacher Jobs, this is a good opportunity for them. There will be total 778 TGT Sanskrit Teacher posts.
The online application form submission process is going to begin from 22 February 2019 to 25 March 2019. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application from will be accepted by the HSSC. Candidate will be selected on the basis of written exam and socio economic criteria and experience. Further information about to HSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2019 check here on this page.
Overview of HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2019:
- Name of the authority: Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC)
- Name of the post: TGT Sanskrit Teacher post
- No of post: 778, out of which 615 posts for rest of Haryana and 163 posts for Mewat.
- Online registration starts from: 22 February 2019
- Last date for registration: 25 March 2019
- Last date for application fees: 28 March 2019
- Job type: state govt. job
- Job location: Haryana
Category wise vacancy details:
|Category||No of posts|
HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should pass Bachelor of Arts with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2 year diploma in elementary education.
- Candidates must pass BA with at least 50% marks as well as Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1 year bachelor in education (B.Ed)
- BA pass with 45% marks as well as 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1 year bachelor in education in accordance with NCTE regulation issued from time to time in this regard.
- Pass senior secondary with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in elementary education.
- Pass senior secondary with at least 50% marks and 4 years BA Ed.
- In case of B.Ed Sanskrit as a teaching subject from a recognized university can eligible for this post.
- If candidate have certificate of HTET/ STET can eligible for this post.
- Candidate must pass metric with Hindi/ Sanskrit or 12th/ BA/ MA with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 42 years
- NOTE: Age relaxation: as per govt. rules
- For general candidates: Rs 150/-
- For SC/BC male candidates in Haryana only: Rs 35/-
- For SC/ BC females candidates in Haryana: Rs 18/-
- For females of Haryana only: Rs 75/-
- For ex serviceman of Haryana: nil
Selection Process for HSSC TGT Teacher Bharti 2019:
- Written exam: 90 marks
- Socio- economic criteria and experience: 10 marks
HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019: Apply Online
How to Apply: Candidates who are satisfying the all terms and conditions of eligibility criteria for Haryana Sanskrit Teacher Bharti 2019 (TGT Sanskrit) will be able to apply through online mode.
- Visit the below given link
- On Home page find the “advt. no 2/2019” and open this
- Candidate will be redirected towards new web page and Then click here for new registration.
- Candidate should provide the applicant details to get registration ID and password.
- After completion of the registration process and candidate have login to complete online application form.
- Candidate have to provide personal, educational details and upload scanned documents like photo, signature, marks sheet of 10th/ 12th/ graduation and other necessary documents.
- Complete the online application for TGT Sanskrit Teacher Posts
- At last pay the Application fees through e- challan.
- Download the submitted application form and take a hard copy if you want.
Please read HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019 Official notification and complete the registration before the last date.
- HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019 Notification: Download Here
- HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: Click Here (Active from 22 February 2019)
- Official website: hssc.gov.in