HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: 49 JE (Electrical) jobs in Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (UHBVN). HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification Out for 49 JE Electrical Posts. This advertisement has released on 07 January 2019 at official website hssc.gov.in. The official notification has been released by the official Board of HSSC for the recruitment of Junior Engineer in Haryana. There shall be total 49 vacancies for this recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply online from 4th February, to 5th March, 2019. Check eligibility conditions, application fees and applying procedure in this article.
HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Adv No 1/2019:
The Haryana staff selection commission has released the notification for Jr. Engineer (electrical) post. HSSC has issued the advertisement no. 1/2019 for Junior Engineer Electrical Vacancies. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 and apply online from 4th Feb 2019 to 5th March 2019.
The Online applications are invited for Direct Recruitment for Junior Engineer – 49 Posts. Candidates should fill up the online applications before the closing day. Please go throught the important instructions first before to register online for HSSC JE Electrical Recruitment 2019.
Brief details for HSSC JE Electrical Recruitment 2019:
|Organization name||Haryana staff selection commission|
|Name of the post||Junior engineer (electrical)|
|Total Number of Posts||49|
|Job type||State govt. job|
|Online Registration going to Start from||04 February 2019|
|Closing Date for submission of Online Application||05 March 2019|
|Selection procedure||Written exam Based|
|Name of the department||Uttar Haryana bijli Vitran Nigam Ltd. (UHBVNL)|
Candidates can deposit their application fee upto 08 March 2019.
Junior Engineer (Electrical) Vacancies details:
|Category||No of posts|
HSSC JE (Electrical) Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must pass 3 year diploma in Electrical/ electrical & electronics engineering from any institute recognized by state board of technical education with a minimum 60% marks for general category, and 55% marks for reserved category and candidate of Haryana domicile.
- Candidate must pass bachelor degree in electrical/ electrical & electronics engineering or equivalent degree from a university duly recognized by central govt. or state govt. with a minimum 60% marks for general category and 55% marks for reserved category and candidate of Haryana domicile.
- Candidate must have Hindi/ Sanskrit subject up to Metric standard.
- Candidate age limit should be minimum 18 years & maximum 42 years.
- Age relaxation: SC/ BC (A)/ BC (B)/ PWD/ Ex serviceman/ PH candidate relaxation as per govt. rule regulation
- For general male candidates: Rs 150/-
- For general female (Haryana resident) candidates: Rs 75/-
- For ex- serviceman of Haryana candidates: nil
- For SC/ BC male candidates of Haryana: Rs 35/-
- For SC/ BC female candidates of Haryana: Rs 18/-
Note: candidate pay the application fee through online mode.
Pay scale: Rs Level -6, initial pay 35400/-
HSSC JE (Electrical) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
How to Apply: The online registration process is going to start from 04 February 2019. Deadline to apply online is 05 March 2019 for HSSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019 in UHBVN Department.
- Go to Official website or hit on apply online link given below
- Find the advt. no 1/2019 on home page and open it.
- Now candidate have to choose the New Registration Option for Jr Engineer (Electrical) Posts
- Then candidate have to fill the details for registration process like Applicant Name, Date of birth, Mobile Number, Father Name, E-mail ID etc also set the Password for it and after that you will get the registration number and password for it.
- Then candidate have to login with the help of registration number and password.
- After that candidate have to fill all the details in application form
- After that candidate fill the educational details to complete the application form
- After that candidate upload their scanned documents like photo, signature, 10th class mark sheet, 12th class marks sheet and degree course mark sheet.
- Please check the all details and complete your application
- Submit the Application and pay the application fee through online mode.
- After paying the application fee your application form is completed and then download it.
If application fee is not applicable for your category then Fee Waved option will be display. For any query leave a comment below.
|HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 (Adv No 1/2019)||Download Here|
|HSSC JE Electrical Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||Click Here (Active from 04 February)|
Candidates can find the apply online from 04 February 2019 on its official website.