Check HSSC Canal Patwari Syllabus 2019, HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2019-2020 in details and download syllabus pdf! HSSC Canal Patwari Syllabus PDF Hindi Download ! Check HSSC Adv No 8/2019 New Exam Pattern for Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Examination. The written test will be held in July/August 2019*. Candidate should prepare according to Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Official syllabus.
As we all know that Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited the online application for Canal Patwari 1100 posts in Haryana state. The official notification has been released by HSSC on 13 June, 2019. Interested candidates applied from18 June 2019 to 02 July 2019. For any examination, all aspirants need a specific syllabus, that is why in this article, we have provided a specified exam pattern & syllabus for HSSC Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv examination 2019. So all the applicants are advised to check the below written article carefully to know the exact syllabus & pattern so that they can perform well at the time of examination.
Highlights of HSSC Canal Patwari Exam 2019
- Organization Name – Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Number of vacancy (for Canal Patwari) – 1100 posts
- Number of vacancies (for Gram Sachiv) – Various posts
- Name of the Post – Gram Sachiv
- Notification Date – 13/06/2019
- Starting date for online registration – 18/06/2019
- Deadline to fill the Online Form – 02 July, 2019
- Date of Examination – 13 July to 18 August 2019
- Official website – hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Exam Pattern 2019:
|Name of the Subject||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||75% weightage||67 Marks*|
|Mathematics (Arithmetic Ability)|
|General knowledge (Related to Haryana)||25% weightage||23 Marks*|
- Total Marks for written test – 90 marks. (According to the weightage 67.5 Questions from Reasoning, GK, Mathematics, English/ Hindi) and 22.5 Marks from Haryana State based GK.
- Time duration allotted for Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes).
- Negative Marking Status – No Negative Marking.
HSSC Canal Patwari Syllabus 2019-2020
General Knowledge/ General Awareness:
- Indian Politics
- Indian History
- Art & Culture
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Geography
- Science & Technology
- Current Events
General Awareness (Haryana):
- Current affairs of Haryana
- Haryana Politics
- Haryana Ministers & their constituency
- Famous tourist place of Haryana
- Art & Culture of Haryana
- Famous festival & Rituals of Haryana
- Social events related to Haryana & India.
NOTE: Candidates must note that 25% weightage of questions will be from Haryana General Knowledge.
- अनेक शब्द के लिए एक शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विलोम शब्द
- शुद्ध , अशुद्ध शब्द
- गद्द्यांश और पद्यांश
- बहु वैकल्पिक प्रश्न (हिंदी व्याकरण से संभावित) अदि |
- Error correction
- One word substitution
- Idioms & phrases
- Fill in the blanks
Mathematics (Arithmetical Ability):
- Profit & Loss
- Mixture & Allegation
- Ration, Proportion
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Time & work
- Simple interest
- Compound Interest
- H.C.F & L.C.M
- Basic Trigonometry
- Mensuration etc.
- Number series
- Alphabetical Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood relation
- Question based on observation of figures
- Embedded figures
- Mirror images
- Water images
- Question on clock & calendar
- Visual memory
- Age related problems
- Statement & conclusion
Note: Please check HSSC Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Official syllabus from its official website. We have shared the information from the various internet sources and previous years canal patwari syllabus.