HSSC Canal Patwari, Gram Sachiv Recruitment 3/2019 Notification Released! Get the HSSC Adv No 3/2019 Online Form for 1327 Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Vacancy Details & its official notification. The Haryana State Govt has provided the great opportunity for Job Seekers candidates. Candidate will have to fill the HSSC Canal Patwari Online Form 2019 & HSSC Gram Sachiv Online Form 2019 before the closing date.
HSSC Adv No 3/2019 Online Form- Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Jobs:
HSSC (Haryana staff selection commission) has released the notification for Canal Patwari and gram Sachiv posts. Candidates should fill up the online application form only after reading the official notification details. Those candidates who are looking for a Haryana govt. job they can find the adv 3/2019 for Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Vacancy and fill the online application.
Under the Adv No 3/2019, there will be total 1327 vacant posts of Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv to be filled. The online application form submission process is going to begin from 21st March to 23rd April 2019 (till 5 pm), there after Apply online link will be disabled. You have no need to send the hard copy of submitted application for it. Candidates can get the details like HSSC Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit and other details here. Candidate will be selected on the basis of written exam and document verification.
Check HSSC Adv 3/2019 Vacancy details:
|Category||Canal Patwari||Gram Sachiv|
|ESM BC (A)||18||9|
|ESM BC (B)||27||13|
Number of vacancies are tentative, it may be changed with HSSC notification/ order.
Overview for HSSC Canal Patwari, Gram Sachiv vacancy 2019:
|Name of Commission||Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the posts||Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv|
|Total Number of Posts||1327* Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Key Dates HSSC Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Bharti 2019:
|Online Application Submission Process will be start from||21 March 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||23 April 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||23 April 2019*|
|Date of Examination||May 2019*|
HSSC Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria:
Educational qualification: (for canal Patwari posts)
- Candidates must pass matriculation or its equivalent. But preference shall be given to candidates who possessing the higher educational qualification.
- Candidates must have Hindi/ Sanskrit up to metric standard or higher education.
Educational qualification: (for gram Sachiv post):
- Candidates must pass metric/ higher secondary/ 10+2 (vocational) from any recognized institution or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have Hindi/ Sanskrit up to metric standard or higher education
Age limit Criteria for HSSC Adv No 3/2019:
|Name of the post||Minimum age||Maximum age||Pay scale|
|Canal Patwari||18 years||42 years||Rs 5200 to 20200 + Rs 1900 Grade Pay|
|Gram Sachiv||17 years||42 years|
Note: age relaxation as per govt. norms
- For general candidates – Rs 100/-
- For general females of Haryana resident only – Rs 50/-
- For SC/ BC/ EBPG male of Haryana state only – Rs 25/-
- For SC/ BC/ EBPG females of Haryana state only – Rs 13/-
- For physically handicapped/ ESM of Haryana – nil
Note: candidate pay the application fees through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or e-challan of State bank of India.
Candidate will select on the basis of written exam and document verification
Note: Candidates who will qualify the written test and provide the correct documents, shall undergo the training for six months and after completion of training they will be required to pass the Departmental Patwari Examination.
HSSC Adv 3/2019 Online Application Form:
How to fill HSSC Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Online Form at official website – hssc.gov.in.
- Visit the official website of HSSC i.e. hssc.gov.in
- On the home page find the “advt. no 3/2019” and open this
- A new tab will be opened and then click for new registration.
- Candidates should fill the required details to register for Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Jobs.
- Candidate will get the Registration ID/ Password on registered Mail ID / Mobile Number.
- Login by using these details and complete the online application form.
- Candidate should provide the personal & educational details
- Also upload scanned documents like qualification, photograph & signature, etc
- Candidates should verify their details before final submission.
- Submit the Online Form and Pay the Application Fee through Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking or Bank Challan.
- And at last download the completed application form for future reference.
<<<Download HSSC Adv No 3/2019 Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Notification >>>
<<<HSSC Adv No. 3/2019: Apply Online (Link Active From 21 March 2019) >>>
<<< HSSC Official website: www.hssc.gov.in>>>>
Note: The information shared on this page may be wrong. Because we have not find the notification on HSSC official website. So please check HSSC official website – hssc.gov.in to confirm the all information provided on this web page.