HPSEB 52 Jr Helper Recruitment 2019 Notification Out now. Interested candidates can apply for HPSEB Junior Helper Vacancy 2019 through offline mode. Eligible and interested candidates can download Jr Helper Notification and application performa from the given link. Just go through this article and find the all information about to HPSEB Recruitment 2019: 52 Junior Helper Posts.
HPSEB Recruitment 2019 Notification Out:
The Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd. is inviting the application of interested and eligible candidates for Junior Helper Posts in HPSEB on Contact basis. Total 52 posts will have been recruited through this recruitment process. Application for this post begin from 27th December 2018 and the last date to submit the application form is 27th January 2019. Eligible candidates may download Junior Helper application form and send it to the desirable destination as per notified in the advertisement no. 02/2018. Check step by step all details and submit the Offline Application Form for Jr Helper Post.
Highlights of HPSEB Recruitment 2019 (junior helper):
|Name of the organization||HP State Electricity Board Ltd.|
|Total vacancies||52 posts|
|Post name||Junior Helper|
|Job location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Submit the Application Form||27th December 2018|
|Deadline to Receive the Application||27th January 2019|
Candidates have one month to send the dully filled application form + all relevant documents for Jr Helper Bharti.
Eligibility criteria for HPSEB Jr Helper Recruitment 2019:
Education Qualification: Applicant must be matric or 10th passed from recognized university or Board.
NOTE: Preference will be given to the candidates who posses ITI Certificate in Fitter Trade done through a regular course from an institution recognized by the H. P. Govt.
- Minimum age: – 18 years
- Maximum age: – 30 years
NOTE: The age of the candidates will be considered as on 01-01-2019 and the age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per the Govt. norms.
Application Fee for HPSEB recruitment 2019:
- For General Category: The candidates belonging to this category will have to pay Rs. 100 as the application fee.
- For Reserved Category: candidates from reserved category will have to pay Rs. 50 as the application fee.
NOTE: The application fee is to be paid/ deposited either through RTGS/ NEFT/ IMPS or any other mode in the following Bank:
The State Bank of India, MAIN BRANCH NEAR KALI BARI TEAMPLE,
The Mall, Shimla in favour of H.P.STAE ELECTRICITY BOARD LIMITED
Against Account NO. HPSEBL 35110998627 IFSC-SBIN 0000718.
Note: No Bank Draft and IPO will be accepted by HPSEB.
Documents to be sent with the application form:
- Matric Certificate showing details of marks obtained.
- Certificate of ITI in Fitter Trade only.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL/ Antodaya Certificate.
- One passport size recent photograph of the candidate (duly signed by candidate) pasted on prescribed box in the application form.
- Aadhar Card Copy
NOTE: All Documents should be self Attested and Photocopies only.
HPSEB Junior Helper Recruitment 2019 Application Form:
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can submit the application form through offline mode for HPSEB Junior Helper Vacancy 2019 (Adv No. 02/2018). Candidate have to send the dully filled application form + all relevant certificates at the address given eblow.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website i.e. hpseb.in or visit below link to download application form directly.
- From the home page of the website, go to the “What’s New Section” located just middle of the home page.
- In this section click on the link which is headed by “application form for Junior Helper In HPSEB 2018”.
- A application form will be shown on the screen, candidates will have to download it.
- After downloading the application form, candidates should fill the application form carefully as per their matriculation certificate.
- Attach the described documents in this article along with the application form.
- Pay the relevant application fee as per the category. Application fee is to be paid / deposited either through RTGS/ NEFT/ IMPS or any other mode in the above mentioned bank.
Note: Candidates who belongs to Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District and Pangi & Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba District last date to submit the application is 07 February 2019.
Send the application form to the following address:
- Chief Engineer (Operation) North Zone HPSEB Ltd., Dharamshala, District Kangra Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 176215.
- Chief Engineer (Operation) Central Zone HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, District Mandi Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 175001.
- Chief Engineer (Operation) South Zone, HPSEB Ltd. Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 171004.
Check the more details in the notification of 52 Jr Helper Posts Advertisement No. 02/2018 under HPSEB.
|HPSEB Jr Helper Recruitment 2019 Notification||Available Here|
|HPSEB Recruitment 2019 Application Form||Available Here|