HP Forest Guard Recruitment 2019-20: The Himachal Pradesh (HP) Forest Department Recruitment 2019 Notification Out for 123 Forest Guard Jobs. Apply Online now @http://forp.hp.gov.in/ before the last date of registration. Official Notification for Forest Guard Jobs has been released on 14 January 2019 at http://forp.hp.gov.in. Candidates can find the direct link to download HP Forest Department Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and hit to apply online link for these vacant posts.
HP Forest Department Recruitment 2019:
The Himachal Pradesh Forest Department is inviting the eligible candidates to fill up 123 vacancies of forest Guards posts. Aspirants may apply for this post from through online mode. Candidates will be able to make their registration from 14th January, 2019. Before apply online, candidates are advised to go through the official notification to check their eligibility conditions, selection process, applying procedure and lot more. All the information which are described above have been discussed in this article, so candidates should check the below article to know about Himachal Pradesh (HP) Forest Guard Recruitment 2019.
Brief details HP Forest Guard Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the conducting body||Himachal Pradesh Forest Department|
|Name of the post||Forest Guard|
|Total vacancies||123 posts|
|Job location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Job category||Government job|
|Application starting date||14th January, 2019|
|Last date for registration||15th February, 2019|
|Written examination date||21st April, 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
Circle Wise Vacancy details:
|Forest Circle Name||Number of posts|
|Dharamshala (WL)||06 vacancies|
|Shimla (WL)||22 vacancies|
|GHNP – Shamshi||04 vacancies|
|Total vacancies||123 vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria Details for HP Forest Department Recruitment 2019:
Education qualification: Aspirants possessing 12th or intermediating certificate from any recognized board are eligible to apply for HP Forest department Vanrakshak notification.
Age limits for HP Forest Guard Jobs:
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
- NOTE: Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. Norms.
Application fee details:
|General candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|OBC candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 100/-|
HP Forest Guard Selection process 2019:
Selection process of HP Forest Guard mainly includes the following phases:
- Physical Efficiency test
- Written examination
HP Forest Guard Online Form 2019:
Get the HP Forest Department Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for 123 Forest Guard Posts in various circles of Himachal Pradesh State. Candidate just visit the given link and fill the details according to academic record.
Steps to apply online HP Forest Guard Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates are required to open the official web portal i.e. forp.hp.gov.in or hpforest.nic.in.
- Visit the “Recruitment Section” located on the home page of the website and click on the appropriate link “Apply online for HP Vanrakshak 2019”.
- Now, fill the particulars in mandatory fields and complete the registration process.
- After successful completion of Registration process, candidates will receive registration ID and Password so that they can perform further action.
- Log in with Registration ID and Password you get on the registered E-mail Id.
- Now, fill your application form.
- Upload the required documents which are described in the official notification.
- Upload the color passport size photograph and signature of same size as prescribed in the notification.
- Pay the Application fee as per your category through online/offline mode as per described in official notification.
- Finally, verify the details and submit the application form.
- At last, take the hardcopy of Application form for future reference.
|HP Forest Guard Recruitment 2019||Important Links|
|Official Notification||Available Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official website||forp.hp.gov.in or hpforest.nic.in|
Visit the above link and find the notification & online application form for Forest Guard Vacancies in Himachal Pradesh Forest Department.