Hooghly District Court LDC Admit Card 2019: The Official Authority of District Judge of Hooghly is to release the admit card for Hooghly District Court LDC Exam 2019 & Other Group B, C & D Posts. Aspirants may download their hall ticket after the official announcement made by Hooghly District Court. Candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth to download their admit card for Hooghly district court (Group B, C, D) 2019 Examination. Download Hooghly District Court Admit Card 2019 for Group C & Group D Posts Examination. Visit the given link and access Hooghly Court LDC Admit Card 2019.
Hooghly District Court LDC Admit Card 2019:
The Official Board of Hooghly District Court is going to release the admit card for Group C & Group D Examination. To get the admit card for Hooghly District Court recruitment 2019 contenders will have to submit their Registration number and date of birth. Candidates are advised to visit this page on regular basis to know the latest updates regarding Hooghly District Court LDC Hall ticket 2019. Candidates can check the this article which is mentioned below to know more specific details about Hooghly District Court Exam & admit card for LDC & Peon Posts.
|Name of the authority||District Judge of Hooghly, West Bengal|
|Name of the posts||LDC, Process Server, English stenographer & Group D|
|Number of vacancies||39|
|Online registration Started From||28th December, 2018|
|Closing date to apply online||29th January, 2019|
|Posting location||West Bengal (Hooghly)|
|Examination date||March, 2019 (tentative)|
|Admit card issuing date||10 to 15 days before the examination|
Hooghly District Court Pay Scale [Group B, C & D] details:
- For English stenographer (Group-B) – Rs.7100/- – Rs.37,600/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-
- For Process Server (Group-‘D’) – Rs.5400/- – Rs.25,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2300/-
- Peon/Farash/Day Guard/ Night guard (Group-D) – Rs.4900/- – Rs.16,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
Selection of the candidates will be based upon the performance in written examination and skill test. Aspirants will have to qualify the minimum cut off marks decided by officials authority and from these qualifiers candidates top required candidates will be finally shortlisted for the vacant posts.
The following table contains complete information of the posts and number of vacancy published for it.
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|English Stenographer (Group-B)||06 posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (Group-C)||17 posts|
|Process Server (Group-D)||03 posts|
|Peon/ Farash/ Day Guard/ Night guard (Group-D)||13 posts|
Also Check: Apply for Palamu District recruitment 2019
Instructions to download Hooghly District Court (Group B, C, D) Admit Card 2019:
To make easy for the applicants to access to their admit card, we have provided some instructions to download Hall ticket for Hooghly District court (Group B, C, D). These instructions to be followed in the same order as they are mentioned :-
- Candidates have two options to download the admit card the first one is to download their admit card by clicking on the direct link provided on this page for the comfort of the candidates.
- Candidates are required to log on to the official website @www.districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Now, from the home page of the website, find the relevant link to access the “Hooghly District Court admit card 2019”.
- Thereafter, Aspirants need to click on the Link.
- As the candidates click on the link, a new window with some details asking blanks will open on the screen.
- Candidates need to fill all such details like Registration number, date of birth and fill appropriate Captcha, and should hit on “Proceed” button.
- Applicants’ admit card will be shown on the screen; Aspirants need to check all the details mentioned on it carefully and download it.
- At the end, Take a hard copy of the Hooghly District Court (Group B, C, D) admit card for future use.
Official key links:
|Download official notification||Download admit card||Visit official website|
Visit the official website link and access the admit card for Hooghly District Court Exam 2019- Group B, C & D.