Haryana LEET Counselling 2019 – Lateral Entry Test Admission will be done online by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). Eligible students can takes admission in B.E / B.Tech Courses on the basis of Haryana LEET 2019 Online Entrance Test Score Card / merit list / Rank based. The counselling will be done in various phases. Candidate will have to provide the necessary documents to participate in Haryana LEET Counselling 2019 – Lateral Entry Test Admission 2019-20 for B.E / B.Tech.
Haryana LEET Counselling 2019 || How to Apply & Seat Allotment || Documents List:
The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is to be conducted Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test (Haryana LEET) in the first week of June 2019 [03, 04, 07 June]. The official will organize the counselling rounds to give admission in B.E/ B.Tech courses in the Govt. & private Institutions. There will be four online off-campus counselling. For the first two counselling, Admission shall be given on the basis of rank in online entrance test (OLET). To attend the 3rd and 4th online-off-campus counselling, the candidates will have to register themselves first @www.onlinetesthry.gov.in.
Candidates can check their Haryana LEET counselling schedule, admission procedure, how to apply for 3rd & 4th Counselling online and lot more information below. Candidates are required to just keep reading the article to acquire above said details.
Haryana LEET Online Counselling 2019 || Important Schedule:
|Haryana LEET notification releasing date||April 22, 2019|
|Last date of application procedure||For B.Tech (Lateral entry) 26 May 2019 for TFW Category|
|Date of online Entrance Test (OLET)||3rd , 4th & 7th June 2019|
|OLET merit list and rank card issuing date||June 12, 2019|
Haryana LEET Counselling Schedule 2019:
|Counselling schedule||1st Counselling (KM/ TFW/ EWS)||2nd Counselling (KM/ TFW/ EWS)||3rd Counselling (KM/ TFW/ EWS)||4th Counselling (KM/ TFW/ EWS)|
|Commencement of registration for Counselling, filling of choices, changing of choices||4 – 7 July 2019||11-14 July 2019||1 – 8 August 2019||8 – 10 August 2019|
|result declaration for seat allotment by NIC||8 July 2019||15 July 2019||5 August 2019||12 August 2019|
|Physical reporting date for the candidates at the allotted institutes for fee deposition||09 – 10 July 2019||16 – 17 July 2019||06 – 07 August 2019||13 – 14 August 2019|
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes||10 July 2019||17 July 2019||7 August 2019||14 August 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session||As per the Official Calendar|
How to Apply: Haryana LEET Admission Counselling 2019 – BE / B.Tech 2nd Year Admission:
- All the eligible candidates will have to Register Online at https://onlinetesthry.gov.in to participate in Online Counseling for Haryana LEET 2019 B.E/B.Tech Admission. Candidate will have hit on New Registration Option and submit the personal details such as Applicant Name, Roll Number, Courses, application number, date of birth & other all necessary information.
- If any one entered the wrong information, then software will not accept the details and then check the entered details again and submit it carefully.
- Submit the Counselling Registration Application Form and also pay the application fee for it. Detailed information about the counselling registration will be available on official website.
As we have stated earlier in this article, that total four online-off-campus counselling’s will be conducted to give admission in all lateral entry to B.E/ B.Tech Courses in all Govt./ Govt. Aided/ Private Universities. In this section, we have described some important points regarding each individual counselling. Candidates are requested to read the description below:
Counselling Round 1 & 2. : The 1st and 2nd Counselling shall be conducted for the categories namely RoHC, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC-A, BC-B, PH, EWS, ESM, with 25% Horizontal female reservation. In these counselling admission will be given on the basis of merit & rank in entrance exam.
Counselling Round 3rd & 4th: The 3rd and 4th Counselling shall be organized by HSTES on the basis of rank in the qualifying exam. The rank card will be prepared for only those candidates who have registered themselves on the official website of @www.onlineetesthry.gov.in. and their documents must verified by the designated verification ceteres (as per official schedule). The most important thing about these (3rd and 4th) Counselling is that these will be done without considering any reservation policy (Except KM/ TFW/ EWS category).
Haryana LEET Online Counselling 2019 Registration Fee:
Candidates will have to deposit their counseling registration charge as per the below direction.
- All willing attendant of counselling 1st & 2nd will have submit Rs. 500/- as their registration charge to attend the counselling session.
- The registration fee will be same for all category candidates. No exemption will be given to any category.
- The registration fee will be non-refundable.
- Once a applicant submit their registration charge for counselling for 1st and 2nd counselling, then these application need not to submit fee again for 3rd and 4th They can attend the other two counselling.
Documents required to submit at the time of Haryana LEET 2019 Counselling:
In this section, a list has been provided to the readers of documents which should be carried by the student at the time of counselling. Check the list below: –
- Previous year education certificate
- Category/ Caste certificate
- Proof of Annual parental income
- EWS income and asset certificate
- Rank card of Entrance Exam
- Other requisite documents etc.
Refer the HSTES official website to get more details about Haryana LEET Admission 2019 Counselling Registration & Seat Allotment.