Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Notification has released now. Get Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Online Form 2019 here and download official notification pdf. Gujarat High Court is inviting the online applications from eligible candidates for Civil Judge recruitment under Gujarat High Court. There are total 124 vacancies will have been filled. The online registration for Gujarat Civil Judge Recruitment 2019: 127 Posts is going to begin from 01 February 2019.
Gujarat Civil Judge Recruitment 2019:
The Official Board of Gujarat High Court has invited the online applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Civil Judge in Gujarat High Court. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through official web portal from 1st February, 2019 and they can make their registration up to 1st March, 2019. There will be total 124 posts will have been filled through this process.
The High Court of Gujarat has released the Prelims and Main Exam Schedule also for Civil Judge Recruitment. Candidate have to go through this article to find more information about the Gujarat Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.
Important Dates of Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019:
|Starting date for online application||1st February, 2019|
|Last date for registration||1st March, 2019|
|Preliminary examination (Elimination test)||5th May, 2019|
|Main Written examination||7th July, 2019|
|Viva-voce test (Oral Interview)||October/ November, 2019|
Candidates will have to clear the Prelims Test first and later on qualified candidates can take participate in Main examination.
Check Gujarat Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have a degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
- Applicants should be practicing as an advocate in courts of Civil or Criminal Jurisdiction.
- Candidates must possess certificate(s), certifying to be possessing basic knowledge of computer application/ Operation, issued by a Government institute or other recognized institute.
- For General/ OBC Candidates – Candidates must not cross the age of 35 years as on 1st March, 2019.
- For SC/ ST candidates – Candidates belonging to this category should be of 38 or less as on 1st March, 2019.
NOTE: Applicants should refer to the official notification for proper age relaxation details as per category.
The selection of the candidate will be based upon the following factors:
- Preliminary examination (qualifying in nature)
- Main Written Test
- Viva Voce Test
NOTE: Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written examination & Viva-voce test.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ Socially & Educationally backward classes, PWD candidates: Rs. 500/-
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Online Form 2019:
How to Apply for Gujarat Civil Judge Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the below given link and hit on Apply Online through main menu of official portal.
- After that List of Current Advertisement will be display and hit for Civil Judge Posts
- Click on the appropriate advertisement which will be headed by “Apply online for direct recruitment of civil Judge Advt. No. RC/0719/2019”
- A notification page will open on the screen, read the complete information and click on “Apply online” given at the bottom of the notification.
- Now candidates should register themselves by providing some details like Name, date of birth, e-mail id, mobile number etc.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive a Registration id and Password on their registered e-mail id and mobile number.
- Log in with registration number and password.
- Fill all the mandatory details in application form and click on “Proceed” button located at the bottom of the application form.
- Upload all the desired documents of the same size as prescribed in the official notification.
- In the next step, candidates will have to pay the Application fee as per their category.
- Before submitting the application form, aspirants are need to cross check the application form so that they correct the error details (If any).
- After cross checking the application form, candidates need to “Submit” the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the application so that it can be used further.
On home page of High Court of Gujarat you can easily find out the link to apply online for GHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.