Gujarat High Court Peon Admit Card 2019: Gujarat High Court Peon Admit Card 2018-2019 Released on the official website in First week of February 2019 (Tentatively). Official website of Gujarat High Court is http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in. Check the further information here and download Class 4th hall ticket before to appear in written examination.
Gujarat High Court Peon Admit Card 2018-19:
Gujarat High Court Peon (Class 4) admit cards are available to download for those aspirants who have registered themselves for this recruitment as per the schedule. Gujarat high court was established in 1960 after separation of Gujarat from Maharashtra state. Recently lots of vacancies of peon (class 4) including chowkidar, liftman, attendant, sweepers were advertised and online applications were invited for the same for the residents of Gujarat state. As per the official notification, recruitment process to fill various posts under this recruitment will be completed through written examination. As per the schedule, large number of applicants throughout the state applied for these vacancies in prescribed format.
Now the aspirants who are serious in their preparation keening waiting for admit card releasing date & how they can download their admit card for GHC Class 4th Exam 2018-19. Here in this article we will provide complete information how and when all of you can get Gujarat High Court peon admit card 2019.
Gujarat High Court Peon Exam Date 2019:
The Recruitment Authority of Gujarat High Court is going to organize the written test on 17 February 2018 for Group D / 4th Class Peon Posts. Candidates who want Peon Job he/she should qualify this written test. After that shortlisted candidates will be get the opportunities to grab this Group D Level Posts.
As we all know that final selection for the post of peon will be done on the basis of their performance in the written exam, so aspirants who have registered themselves for this post have started their preparation such that they can get better marks in written examination. As per the official information, written exam will be conducted on 17th February, 2018 across the state. Here we are providing a brief introduction of exam pattern which will be followed in this exam.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in this exam and marks allotted for the exam are also 100.
- Questions will be objective type in nature. Duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- For every wrong answer, there will be negative marking of 0.33 marks.
- Questions will be asked from subjects like General Knowledge, Gujarati Language, Mathematics and current affairs.
Download Here Gujarat High Court Peon Official Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Download Gujarat High Court Peon Admit Card 2019:
Officials will conduct the written exam for the post of peon (class 4) on 17th February, 2019 at various examination centers throughout the state. Aspirants can download their admit card from the official web portal few days before the exam. We can hope that admit card can be released in First week of February month. Here at our web portal, we will make admit cards to available for download such that all of you can download them with ease. No aspirant will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without admit card.
Also Check: Income Tax Department Vacancy 2019
How to Get Gujarat High Court Peon Admit Card 2019:
- At first, all of you have to visit hc-ojas.guj.nic.in or gujarathighcourt.nic.in (Official websites)
- On the Home page of official website, you will find “Print Call Letter” tab, click on that.
- After clicking, you have to choose your job from the drop down menu.
- And fill the confirmation number which was provided at the time of registration & also fill date of birth in the given slot.
- After filling all details, click on submit button and your call letter for this exam will be downloaded.
- You have to carry printout of e-call letter to enter in exam hall.
Candidate must check the details provided on Gujarat High Court Class 4th Admit Card 2018. If some thing wrong with your admit card then you should contact to official as soon as possible before the examination.
Also See: Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
Candidates can refer the above links to go to directly on home page of official websites of Gujarat High Court.