Download GSRTC account officer admit card online at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Check the exam dates and exam pattern for GSRTC Security officer, account officer on this page. Candidates may download GSRTC Security Officer admit card/ call letter after announcement of the GSRTC. Candidates will have to provide details like registration number, password/ date of birth for download the hall ticket of GSRTC account officer/ security officer & other posts examination.
GSRTC Security Officer Admit Card 2019:
GSRTC (Gujarat state road Transport Corporation) is going to release the admit card for various posts like depot manager, assistant account officer, security officer, divisional mechanic engineer, Deputy Engineer & other posts on the official web portal it. Candidates who have applied for the GSRTC account officer / security officer & other posts through online in the month of January- February 2019, can download their call letter from the official website of GSRTC i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates have to download it online. GSRTC will not send call letter through post or through offline mode. It is expected that GSRTC will release the admit card in March 2019 and written exam will conduct in the month of April 2019. Candidates who have successfully registered for above posts, have already started the exam preparation with latest exam pattern and new syllabus. Admit card will release 10 to 15 days before the exam date.
[www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in] GSRTC Admit Card 2019:
- Name of Organization- Gujarat state road transport corporation (GSRTC)
- Name of the post- Assistant account officer, Security Officer, Deputy Engineer, Depot Manager, Assistant Store Officer, Divisional Mechanic Engineer & Other Posts.
- No of posts- 27
- Application mode- online
- Job type- State govt. job
- Job location- Gujarat
- Category- hall ticket/ call letter
- Admit card release on- March 2019 (tentatively)
- Exam date- April 2019 (expected)
- Selection process- written exam, interview or group discussion and document verification
- Mode of examination- Offline (OMR based)
Check GSRTC Exam Pattern for written exam:
|Name of subjects||No of questions||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|English/ Gujarati/ general knowledge/ history/ geography/ current affairs||100||100||2 hours|
Candidate have to refer the GSRTC official notification to find the more detailed information about the GSRTC exam pattern for written test of above posts.
Download GSRTC Security Officer Hall Ticket 2019 & Other Posts:
How to Download Admit Card:
- Open the official website from below given link (Official website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in )
- At OJAS Gujarat official website Home Page will get the “Examination Call Letter” Section
- Hit on View All option and search for your examination call letter.
- Hit on Download Call Letter Option and then you will be redirect to admit card login page
- Now you have to provide the login details or necessary details to download admit card.
- Click on the submit button and after entering the details
- Now your admit card will be display and check the details printed on admit card.
- Download GSRTC written test hall ticket for various posts and carry it on exam date.
Candidate have to visit the following link to get hall ticket for GSRTC written test for various posts.