Get the GITAM Admission 2019 Application Form to get admission in Management Courses. GSIB GET 2019 Notification and eligibility criteria details are available in this article. GITAM School of International Business (GITAM University) conduct the entrance examination to provide admission in MBA Program. GSIB standards for GITAM School of International Business which also provide admission in One Year PGDBA course.
GITAM School of International Business:
The candidates who wish to get admission into MBA or PGDBA Course, should know about the GITAM School of International Business (GSIB) Entrance Test 2019. GITAM School of International Business (GSIB) which is one of the best schools of business in India, offers many Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Management programmes.
In order to get admission into the MBA or PGDBA courses of GSIB, candidates have to qualify the Entrance test – GSIB GET 2019-20. The Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions can apply for GSIB GET 2019. The eligibility conditions, age limit, procedure to apply, application fees and link to apply are provided below.
Courses Offered by GITAM School of International Business:
The GITAM conduct the entrance test to provide admission in the following courses of management.
- MBA (Master in Business Administrative) in Following Streams: International Banking and Finance (IBF), International Business (IB), Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (GLSCM)
- PGDBA- Post graduation Diploma in Business Analytics of One Year Programme.
GSIB GET 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the Eligibility Conditions to apply for GSIB GET 2019-2020:
- Candidates should have graduation degree from a recognized University afterwards, 12th in graduation, the marks of candidates must be 50% or equivalent CGPA.
- Those students who are waiting for the result of their final year of graduation may also apply for this admission program, however, their candidature will be ‘provisional’ unless they submit the proof of Graduation latest by September 2019
- The graduation proof must be sent by 30 September 2019, else their admission can be cancelled and the fee shall not be refunded.
- Candidates are also required to have one of these: Valid test scores of XAT/ CAT / MAT / GET or GSIB Entrance Test/ GMAT/ CMAT – 1ST and 2nd tests.
- Candidates who have completed the Under Graduate Courses in following Streams – Mathematics/ Commerce/ Statistics/ Computer Application/ Economics/ Engineering/ Business Administration/ Technology etc or PGDBA Course are eligible to apply for Entrance test for MBA Course.
GSIB GET 2019 Application Form:
Admission to Gitam School of International Business will be based on CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT scores. Those who have not applied for any of the these entrance examination, will have to take the participation in Gitam Entrance test (GET) 2019.
Admission procedure includes test (for those to whom it is applicable), and Group discussion (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI) which will be conducted at various centres across India.
Candidates who are willing to get admission in Gitam School of International Business (GSIB), can download the GSIB Information Brochure, the link of which has been provided in this article. Also, link to apply for GSIB GET 2019 is provided in this post.
Admission procedure includes the followings steps:
STEP 1: Application form
The GSIB GET 2019 Entrance Test procedure starts with filling the application form. Application forms for GET 2019 is available from 01 October 2018. Interested candidates should apply for the GSIB GET 2019 by registering on the official website of GITAM School of International Business as new users, the link to their official website.
First Download Information Bulletin and Get the detailed procedure to apply online for GSIB GET 2019-20. Aspirants must follow the registration procedure to apply for this entrance test. Candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to appear in GET Entrance Exam 2019.
STEP 2: Admit card download:
Admit cards for GET 2018 will be made available a week before the entrance exam date. Candidates have to download GSIB GET 2019 admit card and have to carry it to the exam centre mentioned on the admit card. No admission to examination hall will be permitted without admit card.
STEP 3: GSIB Entrance test (GET) 2019:
GSIB Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted at various test centres across the state. The exam duration will be two hours. Entrance test will include multiple choice questions (MCQs) from English, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation and Quantitative Aptitude.
STEP 4: GSIB Entrance test 2019 results:
Result of GSIB Entrance test 2019 will be announced online, the candidates who will successfully qualify the entrance test, will be called for GD/PI. Those candidates who successfully qualify the GD/PI round will be offered to take admission at Gitam School of International Business (GSIB).
Exam centres for GSIB GET 2019:
GET 2019 will be conducted at the following centres: Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mangalore, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada. G, Tirupati.
How to apply GSIB GET 2019 Entrance Test?
Candidates willing to appear for GET 2019, should follow these steps to get themselves registered:
- Log on to the official website and go the admission tab.
- Click on apply and fill up the form.
- The candidates must fill the fields marked mandatory indicated by star (*).
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- The duly filled form should carry correct information as it will be cross-checked.
- Payment of application fee of Rs 1000 can be done online through credit/debit cards and net banking or using demand draft (DD).
Note: First download its prospectus and read all details carefully before to apply online for GITAM Entrance Exam 2019.
Important Dates regarding GSIB GET 2019:
Important dates of activities regarding CET 2019 are as follows
|GSIB GET 2019 registration begins||1 October 2018|
|GSIB GET 2019 registration closes||18 February 2019|
|Entrance Test Date||24 February 2019 (Sunday)|
|GSIB Entrance test results||28 February 2019|
Above dates may be changed by GITAM. So check the official website for new updates.
GSIB GET 2019 Entrance Exam Pattern:
GSIB Entrance Test (GET) 2019 test will a test based on Multiple Choice Questions, test duration will of 2 hours. Total number of questions is 120 in total from the three sections mentioned. Questions will carry 1 mark each and hence the maximum marks will be 120. There will be no provision of negative marking.
Candidates have to complete the test in the given time which is 2 hours as no extra time will be given to any candidate under any circumstance.
The GITAM MBA Entrance Exam question paper will be divided into three sections:
- Verbal ability: This section will check the candidate’s familiarity with English grammar, vocabulary, usage of words and his ability to read and write English.
- Logical reasoning and data interpretation: This section will contain questions of analytical and logical reasoning. This section will analyze the ability of candidate to understand the relationships and inference about those relationships. Logical reasoning problems involve a small argument and questions will be asked from the candidates on testing the validity of the argument or to arrive at a conclusion from the argument given.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Questions will be from a wide range of mathematical concepts of high school level.
GSIB GET 2019 Syllabus:
GET will consist of questions from three subjects.
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude
Topics for each of these subjects are as follows:
- Verbal Ability section will comprise questions on following topics: Verbal Reasoning, Contextual usage, Antonyms & Synonyms, Foreign language words used in English, Syllogism, Analogies & Idioms, Sentence Completion, Sentence Correction, Different usage of same word, Fill in the blanks, Jumbled paragraphs, One word substitution.
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation will comprise questions from: Family tree, course of action, arrangement, pie chart, calendars, statement and conclusions, strong arguments and weak arguments, puzzles, series, blood relations, coding and decoding, column graphs, multi-dimensional arrangements, visual Reasoning, Numeric Grid, critical reasoning, syllogism, graphs representing area.
- Quantitative Aptitude section will comprise questions from: Geometry, work and time, profit and loss, percentages and averages, ratios and proportions, HCF & LCM, in-equations Quadratic and linear equations, partnership (accounts), number system, Algebra, Geometric progression, Time-speed-distance.
GSIB GET Model Question Paper:
GITAM has provided the Model Question Paper for MBA Entrance Test (GET). Download the model question paper from following link:
Download the PDF and get the rough Idea of Question Papers and type of questions will be asked in GET 2019.
GSIB GET 2019 Result:
Result of GET and interview will be announced online in the month of April. Candidate who will have appeared in the exam can check their result and download their scorecards using their login credentials.
To download their scorecards, they have to follow the below instructions:
- Go to the official website of GITAM School of International Business
- Click on Admission page
- Click on GET Online Test result
- Enter login credentials
- Download scorecard by clicking on download tab
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the interview.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate of scoring in the written test and personal interview. Candidates applying through one of the national-level exam scores can opt for interview over skype as well.
Each selected candidate will be sent a call letter by courier/ post, e-mail, SMS well in advance to reserve his/her seat by paying a commitment fee of Rs.50,000. The list of selected candidates and the schedule of GD/PI will be posted on the official website.
The candidates will have to reserve their admission by paying a commitment fee. This fee will be adjusted towards the first installment of fee.
Admit cards for GSIB GET 2019:
The Admit cards for GSIB Entrance Test 2019 will be made available for downloading a week before the exam. The candidates have to download the admit card/hall ticket from the website as they will not send the admit card to any candidate by e-mail or by any other method.
Simple steps to download GSIB GET Admit Card 2019?
- Go the GSIB website – http://gsib.gitam.edu/
- Click on admission section
- Go to News/Events Section
- Provide the login credentials on the official website
- Download GSIB entrance exam admit card 2019 and take a hard copy of it
The admit card will carry following details: Name of the candidate, Roll number, Name of exam/stream, Exam date, time and venue Candidate’s photograph and Candidate’s contact details, etc.
The candidates should verify the information printed on the admit card and in case of any discrepancy or error, should immediately contact the exam coordinator to get the admit card corrected. Candidates will have to necessarily carry the admit card to their exam centre as no entry will be allowed without admit card. The candidates should also carry a document supporting their identity like Photo ID issued by the Government of India,: Passport, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, etc
GITAM School of International Business (GSIB)
GITAM University Gandhinagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam- 530045
Andhra Pradesh, India
- 08912840413 (for general inquiry)
- 7993196002 (for inquiry related to admission)
Official Website- http://gsib.gitam.edu/