GPSC Recruitment 2019: GPSC notification out for fill up the 1162 assistant engineer, research officer, state tax inspector, and other posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online from 18th March 2019 to 18th April 2019. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Gujarat state. To know the complete details check the official notification and also check this article.
GPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020: Notification Details
The Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) has released the notification for fill up the 1162 assistant engineer, research officer, state tax inspector, and various vacant posts. Eligible and interested candidates can register online from the official website of GPSC before the deadline.
Submission of Online Application started from 18th March 2019 (1 pm onward) and going end after one month i.e. 18th April 2019 (till 1 pm). Candidates can get all important information such as eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, vacancy distribution, and applying procedure etc through this article.
Can Also Check: GSSSB supervisor instructor recruitment 2019 apply online!
Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2019- Eligibility & Vacancies Details:
|Name of the post||No. of the vacancies||Educational qualifications||Age limit|
|Assistant engineer (mechanical), class 2||21||Must possess mechanical engineering from any recognized university||Maximum age 35 years|
Research officer, general statistical service, class 2
|1) Postgraduate degree with second class with statistics or mathematical statistics.|
2) A degree with second class 55% marks with statistics or economics or mathematical statistics
Maximum age 37 years
|Assistant engineer (civil), class 2, roads and building dept.|| |
|Bachelor degree in civil engineering or civil technology from any recognized university|| |
20 years to 35 years
|State tax inspector||200||Must possess a bachelor’s degree||20 years to 35 years|
|Postgraduate degree with at least 55 % of the marks or at least its equivalent grade of B in the seven point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the master degree level in the relevant subject of any of the University|| |
Maximum age 40 years
Assistant inspector of motor vehicle class 3
|1) Possess a diploma in mechanical engineering or diploma in automobile engineering|
2) degree in mechanical engineering or automobile engineering
19 years to 35 years
Specialist service, class 1
|1) bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery from any university|
2) post graduate diploma in respective subjects
Maximum age 40 years
Agricultural officer, class 2
|1) bachelor’s degree in agricultural science from any agricultural university|
2) possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both, and basic knowledge of computer applications
Maximum age 35 years
|Police inspector (unarmed), class 2||60||Any graduate||Maximum age 45 years|
|Gujarat engineering service, class 1 and class 2|| |
|Bachelor’s of civil engineering or bachelor’s of civil technology from any recognized university|| |
20 years to 35 years
- For general category – Rs 100/-
- For reserved category – nil
Note: Candidates should pay the application fees through online mode only.
Also Check: SSC CHSL recruitment 2019 apply online!
Important dates – GPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 1162 AE, Tax Inspector & Other Posts:
|Commencement of Online Application||18th March 2019 (1 pm onward)|
|Deadline To Apply Online||18th March 2019 (till 1 pm)|
|PT Date||August 2019 (Tentatively)|
To know the pay scale for these posts check the official notification of GPSC recruitment 2019.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Go to the advertisement section and select the desired posts.
- Click on the link “apply” button.
- Now eligibility norms and detailed information will be display. Cross check details again and hit on apply now button.
- You can apply through One Time Registration (OTR) Number and date of birth.
- If you do not have OTR No. then register for it. You can also adopt the New Registration Option.
- Candidate will have to register online by providing all details in online application.
- Pay the application and upload the necessary documents in required form.
- Also print the submitted copy for future reference.
Useful Links –
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click here|
Follow the above link and find more information about the GPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 for 1163 AE, State Tax Inspector, Research Officer, AO & Other Posts.