GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19: The Gas Authority of India limited has released the recruitment notification of senior engineer, engineer and officer posts. Total 176 vacancies will have to be recruited through this recruitment process. Application for GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19 has been started from 12th December 2018 and it will continue till 31st December 2018. Eligible candidates may apply through mode. The apply online link of GAIL India official website has been given at the bottom of the article.
GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19:
The Gas Authority of India Limited has issued the official notification for the recruitment of 176 senior engineer, Senior Officer and officer vacant posts. The application process started 12th December and the last date of submission of application is 31st Dec. 2018. Before applying for this one should know the eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, application process etc. For the comfort of candidate we have provided all such important information for GAIL India Recruitment 2019 in this article.
Candidate must know about the all points of eligibility for these posts. Because candidates who are not eligible for Senior Engineer, Senior Officer & Officer Posts are not eligible to fill the online form at GAIL India official portal.
Eligibility criteria for GAIL India 2019 Recruitment:
- Applier must be the citizen of India.
- Applicant should posses’ bachelor’s degree or B.E/B.Tech or Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized or authorized university or Institute.
- There should be minimum 65% marks in graduation level for General or OBC category and minimum 60 % marks are required for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who are appearing in final year of their bachelor’s degree can also apply for this recruitment.
Application Fee for GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19:
Candidates who are applying for above posts will have to pay relevant amount of fee as application fee. This fee can be paid through online mode. Fee structure is describes as follows:
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST Category candidates: Nil
- Minimum age: minimum age for this recruitment will be 18 years.
- Upper Age Limit: For Senior Engineer – 28 Years, For Senior Officer & Officer Posts refer the official notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Selection Process will involve the GD (Group Discussion) and or Interview Round and for Officer Posts Skill Test (English to Hindi Translation and Vice Versa) and Interview Round based.
How to register for GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19:
The process for registering in the GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19: 176 Vacancies for Sr Engineer, Sr Officer & Officer Posts has been given in this article. We described the process as step by step. Candidates need to follow these steps to register themselves as an applicant for GAIL 2019. Steps are:-
- Candidates will be required to apply through online mode at GAIL India Web Portal.
- You have to choose the “Careers” Option at home page and hit to Applying to GAIL
- Now in Current Opening Section Choose the “Advertisement No. GAIL/OPEN/MISC/6/2018” and hit to “Apply Now” Button
- Candidate have to open the “Current Openings and Recruitment” Option
- Again new pop up will be come up on your system screen
- Hit on “Register Here” Option and Enter all important information which are required on that page.
- After entering the correct details you have to login again with user name and password chosen by you.
- Complete the application form and also Upload the documents required for that application and upload scanned photograph.
- Pay the appropriate application fee as per your category.
- Now finally submit the application form.
- Take a print out copy of application form so that the information written on it can be used in future.
Important Links for GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19: 176 Vacancies for Sr Engineer & Officer Posts
|GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19 Notification||Download Here|
|GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online||Apply Online Link|
|Important Instructions before to Apply Online||Check Here|
|User Manual for Filling up the Online Application||Check Here|
|User Manual to pay the Application Fee||Check Here|
GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19 FAQs:
Question 1: what is the last date to apply online for GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19 (Advertisement No. GAIL/OPEN/MISC/6/2018)?
Ans: The last date for final submission of application form is 31 December 2018.
Question 2: How we can register for GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19?
Answer: Online only.
Question 3: What is the GAIL India Official website?
Question 4: What is upper age limit for GAIL Senior Engineer Recruitment 2018-19?
Answer: 28 Years.
Question 5: What is last date of register for GAIL India Recruitment 2018-19: 176 Posts
Answer: 31 December 2018.