FSSAI Online Form 2019 Available for 114 Administrative Officer, Secretary & Other Posts get now. FSSAI Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for Various Posts. The Online Application Form is available for various posts and eligible candidates have to submit the online application from 25 January to 25 February 2019. The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India has released a latest official notification in January, 2019. Through this official notification, online applications have been invited for 140 vacant places in FSSAI.
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 Notification Out:
The online application process had been started from 25th January, 2019 and Aspirants can make their registration till last date 25th February, 2019. Candidates who are eligible for FSSAI Administrative Officer recruitment 2019 & Other posts may apply online through official website of FSSAI or they can register themselves through the direct link given in this article. Applicants who want to know about Eligibility condition, selection process, vacancy details, applying procedure and other important details regarding FSSAI recruitment 2019 should refer the this article. Also get FSSAI Online Form 2019 For administrative officer, secretary, Director & Officer level jobs notification from given links.
Check FSSAI Recruitment 2019 brief details:
|Conducting Board||Food Safety & Standard Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Number of vacancy||140|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer, Assistant Director & Various Jobs|
|Online registration begin from||25th January, 2019|
|Last date to apply online||25th February,2019|
|Category||State Govt Job|
|Job location||All over India|
FSSAI Vacancy details:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|Senior Manager (IT)||01|
|For Deputation Recruitment|
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancy|
|Assistant Director (Tech)||18|
|Assistant Director (OL)||01|
|Senior Private Secretary||07|
|Senior Manager (IT)||01|
|Deputy Manager (IT)||04|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||01|
Check FSSAI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Above Posts:
Applicants should check the following education eligibility conditions and age limit; applicants who do not have the following condition, their application will not be acceptable by the official.
Required Education Qualification:
- Appliers must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/ B.Tech/ Doctorate degree/ MBA/ Diploma/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution).
- For more precise details regarding education qualification, candidates should refer the official notification.
- Candidates who are not more than 50 years of their age, are eligible to apply for FSSAI Administrative recruitment 2019.
Application fee details:
|Name of the posts||Application fee|
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women||Rs. 250/-|
|For all Deputation recruitment posts||Nil|
For Direct Recruitment Posts:
Candidates who are wishing to apply for direct recruitment posts will have to undergo the following stages for final selection
- Written test
- Personal interview
For Deputation Recruitment posts
- For deputation posts, candidates will be shortlisted first, and then they will have to face a personality test or interview, thereafter final merit list will be published.
FSSAI Online Form 2019:
Applying procedure for FSSAI Administrative recruitment 2019:
Firstly, Candidates must have their own valid Email Id & Scanned copies of Photo and signature to apply for FSSAI administrative recruitment 2019. Steps to apply online: –
- Log on to the official website of FSSAI @www.fssai.gov.in.
- Now, from the home page of the website, candidates are required to go to “Careers” Option after that click on Join FSSAI and choose their desired post for which they want to apply.
- A notification will open the screen, go through the full notification and click on “Apply Online”.
- If you are a new user, hit on the “New Registration” button blinking there.
- Fill the registration form and click on “Proceed” button.
- A log in ID and Password will be sent to your registered email Id and mobile number, candidates are required to log in with the same Registration id & Password.
- Now, Applicants should fill the application form.
- Upload required to documents of the same size as desired in the official notification.
- Pay the relevant application fee as per the category of individual.
- Finally, take a print out of FSSAI recruitment online application form for future us.
Useful Links for FSSAI Jobs:
Official website: https://fssai.gov.in/