FDCM Clerk Admit Card 2019: The FDCM Clerk Admit Card 2019 will be released at fdcm.nic.in before the exam. Check FDCM Maharashtra Clerk Exam Date 2019 & FDCM Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 releasing date. The forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited Authority is going to release the FDCM Clerk Admit card 2019 Out ! on the official website. Admit card for FDCM Clerk will release before one week of the examination. Applicants who have registered for the FDCM Clerk recruitment may download their admit card through the official website. Candidates need to enter their registration ID and date of birth to download their admit card for FDCM Clerk Written Test 2019.
FDCM Clerk Admit Card 2019:
The Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited authority which conduct the written test for Clerk Posts. The admit card for FDCM Clerk Exam 2019 will release on the official website. Aspirants who have applied for this recruitment will be able to download FDCM clerk hall ticket online at www.fdcm.nic.in. Candidates need to use the Registration ID, Date of Birth details to download the admit card. The examination for FDCM Clerk is scheduled to be held in the month of Jan/ Feb 2019 (Tentatively). To know more details such as selection process, how to download admit card, etc. candidates may go through this article.
Click here to Download MPSC State Service Prelims Admit Card 2019
About FDCM Clerk Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (FDCM)|
|Name of the post||Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||66 posts|
|Commencement of online application process||26th November 2018|
|Deadline to Submit the Application Form||24th December 2018|
|Exam date||Jan/ Feb, 2019|
Selection Process for FDCM Clerk Vacancy 2019:
There are two phases of selection procedure from which a candidate must go through to become Clerk in FDCM. These Phases are:-
- Written examination
Candidate must qualify the Clerk Written Test which will be held in upcoming days. So be ready for its written test and you have to prepare according to official syllabus.
Required Details to download hall ticket for FDCM clerk 2019:
To download the FDCM Maharashtra Clerk Admit Card 2019 from the official website, candidates must need to enter the following details:-
- Registration ID/ Application Number
- Date of Birth or Password
FDCM Clerk Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2019:
1. Marathi Language (10 Questions)
- Use of Idioms and Phrases & their meanings
- Common Vocabulary
- Simple Sentence Structure
2. English Language Syllabus (10 Questions):
- Simple Sentence Structure
- Idioms and Phrases & their meanings
- Common Vocabulary
- Expressions, etc
3. General Knowledge Syllabus (20 Questions):
- Current Affairs
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- General Science
- Constitution of India
- Sports and Cutlure
- Ecology and Environment
- Right of Information Act 2005 and Maharashtra Right to Public Services Act 2015
- Primary Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology, etc
4. Numerical Aptitude and Logical Reasoning (20 Questions):
Numerical Aptitude (10 Questions):
- Time, Work and Distance
- Number System
- Average, Ratio and Proportion
- Interest, Profit and Loss
- Discount, etc
Logical Reasoning Syllabus (10 Questions)
- Blood Relation Based Problems
- Coding and Decoding
- Similarities and differences
- Word Building, etc
5. Accountancy (40 Questions):
- Computerized Accounting
- Fundamental Principles of Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting, etc
FDCM Clerk Admit Card 2019 Online Download:
The admit card/ hall ticket of FDCM Clerk Exam will release 10-15 days before the its exam date. As per received information, FDCM Maharashtra will conduct the written test for Clerk Posts in end of January 2019 otherwise in February month. Candidate have to confirm the official date first. Keep in touch for more updates.
Steps to download Hall ticket for FDCM Clerk 2019:
Some steps are given to download FDCM Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 Online, candidates are required to follow these steps as the same order as they are mentioned in this article.
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. fdcm.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, there will be a “latest news section” located at right of the page, candidates should go there.
- From Latest news section, aspirants are required to click on the link “download the admit card for FDCL Clerk, advertisement No. 02/2018.
- A page with log in details open on the screen, aspirants need to enter the registration number and date of birth or password (as required) and click on the submit button given at the bottom of that page.
- As you click on the submit button, the admit card for FDCM Clerk 2019 will open on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to check these details mentioned on it.
- After checking the admit card details properly, take a print out of it for future reference.
Important Links for FDCM Clerk 2019 Admit Card:
|FDCM Clerk Notification 2019||Available Here|
|FDCM Clerk Admit Card 2019 Download||Available Soon|
Thanks for being here, keep in touch for new updates.