Food Corporation Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2019 Apply Online – 4103 Junior Engineer JE, Assistant Grade III AG III, Stenographer, Typist & Other Posts before the last date March 25, 2019. FCI India is inviting the eligible candidates to fill the 4103 vacant posts of JE, AG III, Typist, Steno & Other Posts. This notification provide the good opportunity for job seekers candidates. First check the eligibility details and then apply online from February 23, 2019.
FCI India Recruitment 2019 Notification Out:
Notification Details: FCI (food corporation of India) is invites an application for JE (civil), JE (electrical mechanical), stenographer grade II, Assistant Grade III and many other posts through online mode. Those candidates are interested in these posts can apply online before the closing date i.e. 25th March 2019. Candidates can check the zone wise vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, and other important details on this page.
FCI has been issued the Adv No. 01/2019 – recruitment notification for 4103 posts which is to be filled with only suitable and eligible candidates. The advertisement has been released on 12th February 2019, but online registration will be starts from 23rd February 2019.
FCI India Zone wise vacancy details:
|Name of the post||North zone||South zone||East zone||West zone||North east zone|
|AG II (Hindi)||22||15||03||04||01|
|AG III (general)||256||159||106||124||112|
|AG III (accounts)||287||48||87||65||22|
|AG III (technical)||286||54||224||153||03|
|AG III (depot)||1013||213||61||353||131|
Brief details for FCI India Recruitment 2019-20:
- Name of the authority – Food corporation of India (FCI)
- Name of the posts – JE (civil), JE (electrical mechanical), AG III and other posts
- Job location – all over India
- Mode of application – online
- Total no of vacancies – 4103
- Job type – Central govt. job
- Selection process – online test, personal interview and document verification
- Deadline to Accept the Online Applications: 25 March, 2019
Eligibility criteria for Food Corporation Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the post||Educational qualification||Age limit|
|JE (civil engineering)||Degree in civil engineering or Diploma in civil engineering with one year experience||18 to 28 years|
|JE (electrical mechanical)||Degree in electrical engineering or Degree in mechanical engineering or Degree in electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering with one year experience in case of diploma holders only.||18 to 28 years|
|Stenographer grade II||Graduate along with O level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 wpm in computer and 80 wpm in typing speed and shorthand respectively or|
Degree in computer science/ computer application with speed of 40 wpm and 80 wpm in typing and shorthand resp.
|18 to 25 years|
|AG- II (Hindi)||Degree of a recognized university with Hindi as the main subject and proficiency in English & one year experience of transaction from English to Hindi and vice versa||18 to 28 years|
|Typist (Hindi)||Graduation or equivalent from recognized university and 30 wpm speed in Hindi typing and preference will given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (English &Hindi) and computer knowledge||18 to 25 years|
|AG- III (general)||Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in use of computer||18 to 27 years|
|AG- III (accounts)||Bachelor of commerce from a recognized university with proficiency in use of computers||18 to 27 years|
|AG- III (technical)||B.Sc in agriculture or|
B.Sc in botany/ zoology/ bio- technology/ bio- chemistry/ microbiology/ food science or
B.Tech/ BE in food science/ Food science & technology/ agricultural engineering/ bio technology
|18 to 27 years|
|AG- III (depot)||Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in use of computers||18 to 27 years|
Note: Further details of educational qualification and age limit is available FCI India Adv No 1/2019.
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: nil
Note: candidates should pay the application fees through online mode like by debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc.
Selection process: Candidates will have to clear the Online Test – Phase I and Phase II examination and Skill Test for few specified posts.
- Online Test (Phase I & Phase II)
- Personal interview & Document verification etc
FCI India Assistant Grade 3 2019 Apply Online: 4103 JE, AG & Other Posts
How to Apply:
- Candidates refer the official website of FCI in order to get Online Application for above posts.
- You have to search for Apply Online Link and Choose the “New registration” option
- Get Registration ID and login details after complete the Registration.
- During Registration Process you have to provide required details as per academic record.
- By login with received details, candidate should complete the online application.
- Candidate also need to upload scanned documents like signature, signature, left thumb & declaration page, etc as per mentioned in the official notification.
- The candidates applying for the posts are required to pay the application of Rs.500/- and bank charges through suitable mode. On Successful completion of Transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Do not press Back or Fresh button during fee payment process.
- Finally download the submitted application, after fee payment and other process.
Useful Link of FCI India Vacancy:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
The apply online link will be active from 23 February 2019 and active till the last date of registration – March 25, 2019.