Check FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2019 & its exam pattern in details. Also find the FCI India JE, Steno & Typist Syllabus and exam pattern on this page. So go through this article and find the information. The Food Corporation of India will conduct the online test in two phases for these posts. Candidate have to check exam pattern and syllabus carefully for FCI Online Test for various posts.
FCI India AG III, JE Exam Pattern 2019:
First we are going to inform you about the FCI AG 3 Exam Pattern, JE Exam Pattern & other posts exam pattern and after it, we have provided the syllabus for online test of FCI India.
Exam Pattern: (Phase I)
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
Important Points of FCI India Exam Pattern:
- Question Types – Multiple Choice Object Questions
- Negative Marking – One Fourth (1/4) for each wrong answer.
- Phase I Exam in Qualifying Nature Only. No marks will be conduct in final merit list.
Phase II Details:
|Number of Papers||Name of Posts and Paper Number|
|One Paper Exam||AG III (General, Depot) – Paper I Only.
Typist (Hindi) – Paper III Only.
Steno Grade II – Paper V Only.
|Two Paper Exam||JE (All) – Paper I & Paper II.
AG III (Accounts, Technical)- Paper I & Paper II.
AG II (Hindi) – Paper III & Paper IV.
- Paper I is common for Following Posts – Junior Engineer (All Branch), AG III (General), AG III (Depot)
- Paper III is Common for Following Posts – AG II (Hindi), Typist (Hindi)
FCI India Syllabus 2019 for All Papers:
|Paper I Syllabus (90 Minutes): In the Paper I, total 120 multiple choice questions will be asked from General Aptitude which includes the Reasoning, General Intelligence, English Language, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Computer GK, Data Analysis / Numerical Ability/ Data Interpretation.|
|Paper II Syllabus (Exam Duration – 60 Minutes): In the Paper multiple choice question will be asked from Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer and Mechanical Engineer as per candidate have applied for posts.
For Assistant Grade III Accounts – Questions will be asked from General Accounting and Finance related.
For Assistant Grade III Technical – Botany, Agriculture, Zoology, Chemistry and Physics specific.
|Paper III Syllabus (90 Minutes): Total 120 multiple choice questions will be asked from General English, Hindi, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge and General Intelligence.|
|Paper IV (Exam Duration – 90 Minutes): Subject Test and candidate will get the Translation – 02 Passages, one each from Hindi to English and vice-versa based posts applied. Each question carry 60 marks and maximum marks – 120 marks.|
|Paper V Syllabus (90 Minutes): Total 120 questions from General Intelligence, General Awareness, General English and Computer Knowledge.|
Syllabus for General English:
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Improvement
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Sentence Joining
- Spotting Errors
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Underlined Part or Phrase in Bold)
- English Grammar Based
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Sentence Completion, etc
Reasoning Ability Test Syllabus:
- Verbal reasoning: Analogy, Data Sufficiency, Series Completion, Verification of truth of the Statement, Classification, Puzzle Test, Blood Relation Problems, Coding- Decoding, Arithmetical Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Word Sequence, Directions, Missing Characters, etc
- Non verbal reasoning: Series, Analogy, Analytical Reasoning, Dot Situation, Identical figure groupings,Paper Folding, Cube & Dice, Paper Cutting, Mirror Images, Water Images,Spotting embedded figures, Classification, etc
FCI Syllabus for Quantitative aptitude:
- Number System
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Simple Equations
- Profit and Loss
- Boats and Streams
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
- Time & Work Partnership
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Indices and Surds
- Surface area and Volumes
- Odd Man Out
- Quadratic Equations
- Simplification & Approximation, etc
Computer Proficiency Syllabus:
- Basic Knowledge of Computer and Its History
- MS Word
- Microsoft Access
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Vision and MS Excel
- Input & Output Devices
- Computer Networks
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- Database Management System
- Data Structures
- Microsoft Outlook
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS project, Microsoft publisher
- Operating System, etc
Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Relations of India with Neighbor Countries
- Constitution of India
- Indian History
- Indian Culture
- Schemes and Policies implemented by Government
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- General and Economic Geography of India
- Famous Books & Authors
- Financial and Railway Budget
- Current Events
- Every Day Science
- Famous Days & Dates, etc.
Note: Syllabus mentioned in above for various subjects has been taken from various sources. So check the FCI official exam pattern and syllabus from its official advertisement whose link is available below.
<<<Official Syllabus PDF>>>