The Food Corporation of India will release the FCI Assistant Grade III, JE, Steno, Typist & Other Posts – CBT 1 Exam admit card on 16 May 2019 their official web portal. Candidates can download FCI Assistant Admit Card 2019 for JE, AG III, Steno, Typist Hall Ticket through online and check FCI AG III JE Typist Steno Exam Date updates on this page. The Exam for FCI Assistant Grade III is likely to be held in the month of May-June 2019 (Exam Dates updated below). Applicants who have registered themselves successfully for 4103 AG III, II, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Typist & other posts, can download their admit card from the given link. To download FCI Assistant Admit Card 2019, applicants need to provide their registration number and date of birth.
FCI Assistant Admit Card 2019-20 (Released):
Food Corporation of India is going to release the admit card for FCI Assistant Grade III, JE, Steno, Typist examination 2019. The examination dates have been announced by official authority and the examination will be conducted in the from 31 May 2019, 01, 02, 03 June 2019. Candidates who have enrolled themselves at the time application will be able to download the admit card/hall ticket for Phase 1 or CBT 1 through the link given in this article or they can also use the instructions given in this page to download their admit card through the official website.
|Direct Link to Download FCI Various Posts Recruitment Phase 1 Exam 2019 has been updated now. Click on link and use the registration ID / Password / Date of birth to get the admit card online.
Direct Link to Download Admit Card — CLICK HERE
FCI Assistant Exam Date 2019:
|Name of the conducting authority||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Name of the posts||Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Assistant, Typist Assistant Grade III|
|Total Vacancies||4103 posts|
|Examination date||31 May 2019, June 01, 02, 03|
|Admit card releasing date||10 to 15 days prior to the written examination|
|Job location||All over India|
Admit Card provide the various information about the examination. Candidates can find the exam centre for their tests and appear in Online Test with the help of admit card/ hall ticket. So get the FCI Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 & other Posts examination hall ticket to participate in online test.
FCI Exam Date 2019: AG III, JE, Steno & Other Posts:
Online Test is expected to held in month of May-June 2019. Official Dates for FCI CBT 1 for 4103 Posts has been confirmed now.
|Examiantion||Admit Card||Exam Date|
|Phase 1 Online Test||
|Phase 2 Examination||To be announced||To be announced|
|Skill Test||To be announced||To be announced|
Documents need to carry along with the FCI Assistant Grade III admit card 2019:
We have listed some of the important documents that you need to carry along with the admit card of FCI Assistant Grade III 2019. The Documents are as follows: –
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Voter Id card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- Any authorized Photo ID proof
- 2 color passport size photograph (same as uploaded at the time of application)
Guidelines to download FCI Assistant Admit Card 2019:
To download the FCI AG III, JE Steno Typist Admit Card 2019, candidates required to hit on the direct link provided for the comfort of the aspirants at the bottom of the article.
Follow these instructions: –
- First of all, all applicants will have to open the official website of Food Corporation of India (FCI) i.e. @fci.gov.in.
- After that, go to the “Latest News Section” located there on the home of page of the official website.
- Hit on the relevant link “download FCI admit card 2019 for AG III, JE, Steno, Typist & Other Posts”.
- Provide all essential details which will be asked on that page such as Registration number, date of birth (password) and fill appropriate captcha.
- Candidate have to submit correct login details, after that you can download hall ticket for Online Test.
- The admit card will be appeared on the desktop screen, candidates required to download it and read all the instructions given on that carefully.
- Take a hard copy of hall ticket for future reference.