DSSSB Welfare Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification Released. Get DSSSB Welfare Officer Online Form 2019 for 204 LDC, Welfare Officer, Assistant & Other Jobs. Check the eligibility criteria for all posts and submit the Online Form at dsssbonline.nic.in. DSSSB (Delhi subordinate services selection board) has released the notification for the post of LDC, steno, welfare officer/ probation officer/ prison welfare officer and other posts. Candidates who are looking for a govt. jobs in Delhi; this is the good opportunity to register for various posts.
DSSSB Welfare Officer Vacancy 2019 Notification Out:
New notification has released by DSSSB and under this notification total 204 LDC, Welfare Officer, Steno, Assistant & Other Posts to be filled by conducting the examination. Interested candidates can apply online from 31 January 2019 to 5 March 2019. Candidates can get the complete details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification and other details here on this page. Candidates can apply for this process by simply filling up the application form at dsssbonline.nic.in within the time period.
Brief details for DSSSB welfare officer recruitment 2019:
- Name of Board- Delhi subordinate services selection board (DSSSB)
- Name of the posts- LDC, steno, welfare officer/ probation officer/ prison welfare officer & other posts
- No of the posts- 204
- Online registration starts from- 31st January 2019
- Last date for online registration- 5th March 2019
- Exam date- notify soon
DSSSB Vacancy Details:
|Posts||Number of posts||Age limit Criteria|
|Lower division clerk (LDC)||27||18 to 27 years|
|Stenographer grade II||06||18 to 27 years|
|Junior lab assistant||07||18 to 27 years|
|Legal assistant||05||18 to 30 years|
|Scientific assistant||01||18 to 30 years|
|Junior environmental engineer||48||18 to 30 years|
|Welfare officer/ probation officer/ prison welfare||110||18 to 30 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit is also applicable as per govt rules.
Eligibility Criteria: Age limit is already described in above table and now check Educational qualification post wise details –
For lower division clerk:
- Candidate must pass class 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or institute.
- Candidate must have typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer
For stenographer grade II:
- Candidate must pass class 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or institute.
- Candidate must have speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm typewriting in English or 35 wpm typewriting in Hindi.
For junior lab assistant:
- 12th Standard with science stream from a recognized board
- Candidate should have 3 years experience in laboratory work
- Bachelor degree in science from a recognized university/ institution.
For Legal assistant:
- Candidate should pass degree in law from a recognized university
For scientific assistant:
- Master’s degree in science from a recognized university or institution
For junior environmental engineer:
- Candidate must have degree in engineering in environment/ civil from a recognized university or institution
- Three years diploma in engineering in environment/ civil from a recognized university and 3 years experience in pollution control activity or sewage work is required
For welfare officer/ probation officer/ prison welfare officer:
- Candidate must hold the master’s degree in social work or master of art or post graduate in criminology from a recognized university or institute.
- For general/ OBC: Rs 100/
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ women: nil
Candidate will select on the basis of written exam (Tier 1 & Tier 2 Exam), Skill Test and personal interview.
DSSSB Online Application 2019-20 For Various Posts:
How to Apply:
- Hit on Below Direct link otherwise open dsssbonline.nic.in in new tab.
- In Right Side candidate will find Registration>> Click for New Registration option
- Open the New Registration Section and fill the all required details.
- Get the Registration ID & Password for it and complete the online application
- Do not forget to Pay Application Fee and upload the all necessary documents like Photograph & Signature.
- Check the details and download the DSSSB application form which you have submitted for specific posts.
Important Link Area:
|Download Official Notification||Apply Online Direct Link||Official website|