Check DSSSB Welfare Officer Result 2019| LDC JEE Assistant Result & download merit list pdf here. Also know cut off marks – welfare officer, LDC, JEE & Other Posts. Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) will shortly announce the result for DSSSB Welfare Officer Examination 2019 & LDC UDC JEE & Other Posts Examination. Candidates who appeared in the examination can check their result through the official website- delhi.gov.in or direct link given on that page. To check the result for DSSSB Welfare Officer, Assistant, LDC, JEE & Other Posts, Aspirants need to submit their Roll number/ Registration number and date of birth to the official website. Candidates may check the this page to know about Cut off marks, Merit list, and how to check result through the official website and lot more information regarding DSSSB Welfare officer result 2019.
Brief Details of DSSSB Welfare Department 2019:
|Name of the conducting organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name of the posts||Welfare officer/ Probation officer/ Prison Welfare, Jr. Environmental engineer, Scientific Assistant, Legal Assistant, Jr. Lab Assistant, Stenographer Grade II, Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||204 posts|
|Result declaration date||May, 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Category of the page||Result|
DSSSB Welfare Officer Cut Off marks 2019:
The cut off marks given on that is totally based upon the level of examination and previous year cut off marks. Aspirants must note that this is not the officially cut off marks, it is only a expected cut off marks: –
- For General Category – 40% marks
- For OBC (Delhi) – 35% marks
- For SC/ST/ PH (PwD) – 30% marks
NOTE: Ex- Servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
Important points regarding DSSSB Welfare Officer Cut Off marks 2019:
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum Cut Off marks for any post as per availability of candidates.
- Cut off is manages as candidates numbering 6 to 10 times of vacancies will be called for Tier – II examination.
- The official cut off will be decided by Board will based upon the number of applicants applied for this recruitment.
All Appliers will have to undergo the following stages and must attain minimum qualifying marks in order to become welfare officer in DSSSB. These stages are: –
- Tier 1 (written examination)
- Tier 2 (Descriptive test)
- Skill or Endurance test
- Personal interview or personality test
NOTE: Final merit list will published on the basis of Tier 1 examination, Tier 2 (Descriptive test) will be qualifying in nature.
Procedure to Check DSSSB Welfare Officer Result 2019:
Although, candidates may directly access to their desired result checking destination by the direct link given at the bottom of the page, but yet we have also mentioned some simple steps to check their result for DSSSB Welfare Officer 2019, these steps are: –
- Visit the official website of Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (DSSSB) @www.delhi.gov.in.
- Now from the home page of the official website, candidates need to find “Result” link showing in left side bar and hit on it.
- Candidate have to search for Welfare Officer, LDC, UDC, Steno, JEE & Other Posts Result Notice.
- Open the desired result PDF and check your name/ roll number in the result pdf.
- Download the DSSSB Result PDF for desired written / online test and check your result carefully.
Candidate will have to search for DSSSB Welfare Officer Result 2019 & LDC JEE Assistant Result and Other Posts exam result at official website & download merit list pdf.