DRDO Admit Card 2018 Download CEPTAM 09 STA-B Tier 1 Exam Hall ticket released at www.drdo.gov.in. Get your hall ticket and check the exam venue details. The candidates who have successfully registered for DRDO CEPTAM 09 Exam 2018 earlier, they have to download the admit card from official website. The direct link to download DRDO STA-B (CEPTAM 09) exam admit card is available below on this page.
DRDO CEPTAM 09 Admit Card 2018 Released:
The DRDO is also known as Defence research and Development organization which has released the notification to fill the 494 vacant seats of the Senior Technical Assistant B posts. Interested & eligible candidate already submitted the application form and registered themself at DRDO official website. After completion the registration process board will conduct the examination at the given schedule. The written test dates are announced by DRDO and candidate can download the admit card from the official website i.e. www.drdo.gov.in
Some important information:
|Name of the organization||DRDO|
|Recruitment notification||Senior technical assistant B|
|No of vacancy||494|
|Commencement date to apply||4th August 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||29th August 2018|
|Admit Card Released on||30th November 2018|
|Examination date||15 to 18 December 2018|
|Location||All over India|
|Selection process||prelims and mains exam based & Interview.|
DRDO CEPTAM 09 (STA-B) Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2018:
The Defence Research & Development Organisation has announced the STA-B Tier I Exam Dates i.e. 15 Dec to 18 Dec 2018. The hall ticket for CEPTAM 09 exam has been released by DRDO at www.drdo.gov.in. The admit card download is active from 30 November 2018 on official web portal.
Procedure to Download DRDO CEPTAM 09 Admit Card 2018:
- Candidates firstly visit the official website or open below direct link
- Open the “DRDO Recruitment [CEPTAM Notice Board]” Open which is showing on Home Page of official website.
- Now candidate have to find “Download Admit Card (Tier I) for CEPTAM-09/ STA-B Advertisement” click on link flashing on that page.
- Enter the application number, DOB for login the credential.
- After login a new page will be opened for Senior Technical Assistant – B admit card displayed.
- Now candidate can download the Hall ticket and take a print out of its future use.
Candidates must check the details and exam venue information, all information should be correct. If candidate face any problem then contact to DRDO as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I Download my e-Admit Card?
The candidate have to follow the above link to download CEPTAM 09 / STA-B Tier I hall ticket. Now candidate have to provide the application number and date of birth at the required places. Candidate should enter the same DOB same as printed on Application form.
What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
The downloading of admit card is to be depends on various factors like Huge number of candidates trying to download CEPTAM 09 admit card at the same time, speed of internet, computer system etc. Therefore, if any candidate is not able to download their hall ticket please retry after the break of 5-10 minutes. You have to download admit card during off peak hours during in night or early morning. If you still having problem with download your hall ticket then clear the cache and cookies of browser from its setting. If still unable to access your admit card please try to download CEPTAM 09 admit card by using the other computer system.
Where do I get the Application Number?
The application number is already printed on your submitted application form and also sent to you on your registered mail ID.
If candidates still facing problem with downloading the admit card of this exam they can mail their queries to “[email protected]” and Helpline number is 011-23882323 between working office time (09:30 am to 05:30 pm).
Exam Pattern Brief Details:
|Mode of examination||Concept names||No. of questions||Total marks||Exam duration|
CBT for screening
|CBT for provisional selection||Test specific to the subject of post code|| |
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2018:
DRDO CEPTAM result will be announced in the 1st week of January, 2019 (expected). Those candidates will qualify the written exam they are call for the tier 2 exams and document verification. Due to this result candidates come to know their marks they get in tier 1 exam because selection of the candidate is totally depend on your tier 1 and tier 2 marks.
How to check the DRDO CEPTAM result 2018 via online mode:
- Firstly all the candidates have to visit the official website i.e. drdo.gov.in
- After visiting the candidate click on the DRDO Recruitment [CEPTAM Notice Board]” display on the screen.
- Fetch the DRDO CEPTAM result the link.
- After that click the link of result.
- Now the result new window will be opened.
- Select the CEPTAM 09 / STA-B Tier I Result option and enter the required details
- After that select the post name and provide your reference number then click on the submit button.
- Now the DRDO CEPTAM result for senior technical assistant post display.
- Now check the result like qualifying status marks etc.
- Now candidate are advised that take a print out of the result.
- And also advised that keep this hard copy till the end of the selection .