Delhi Polytechnic Admission 2019 Application Form submission starts from 01 April 2019. CET Delhi 2019 Notification Released & check exam date & other details. Delhi CET 2019 Application process is going to start from 1st April 2019. Delhi CET (Common entrance test) is a state level polytechnic exam organized by the department of training and technical education, Delhi. The exam is also known as Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam. Through this entrance exam, organization offers various full-time diploma programme in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy etc. Various government as well as private polytechnic colleges of Delhi gives admission of the basis of CET Delhi scores.
Delhi CET 2019| Delhi Polytechnic Admission Form-
The application form of Delhi CET (Common Entrance Test) is available through mode from 1st April 2019. Willing aspirants will have to fill the CET Delhi 2019 application form carefully with correct info and should submit it before the last date of submission. The entrance examination will be conducted by Government of NCT, Delhi under the Trainee & Technical Department.
दिल्ली पॉलिटेक्निक एडमिशन के फॉर्म जारी किये जा चुके है और इसके लिए ऑनलाइन आवदेन 01 अप्रैल से 20 अप्रैल 2019 तक किए जा सकते है | Delhi CET Application Form 2019-20 निकल चुके हैं | जो अभ्यार्थी दिल्ली के विभिन्न पॉलिटेक्निक संस्थानों के टेक्निकल कोर्सेस में ऐडमिशन लेने के लिए आवदेन करना चाहते है वो अपना आवदेन फॉर्म cetdelhi.nic.in पर जाकर ऑनलाइन जमा करवा सकते है | लेकिन दिल्ली पॉलिटेक्निक एडमिशन पाने के लिए आप को Common Entrance Test 2019 पास करना होगा। इसके बाद ही आप टेक्निकल कोर्सेस में दाखिला पा सकते है। अधिक जानकारी के लिए निचे पढ़े |
The Delhi Polytechnic Admission 2019 entrance exam will be pen paper based which contain multiple choice questions. The examination is expected to be conducted in the month of May (4th week) 2019. Go through the rest of the article to know the full details of Delhi CET 2019.
Brief description of Delhi CET 2019: Delhi Polytechnic Admission-
|Name of the examination||Delhi Common Entrance test|
|Name of the conducting organization||Department of training and technical education, government of National capital territory of Delhi|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of the entrance examination||Offline (pen paper based)|
|Application process starts from||1st April 2019|
|Entrance examination date||In the 4th week of May 2019|
|Official web address||cetdelhi.nic.in|
Delhi Common Entrance Test 2019 – Eligibility criteria
All candidates who are seeking the diploma courses will be required to meet the Delhi CET 2019 eligibility conditions that are prescribed by the admission authorities. Among all eligibility criteria of Delhi CET 2019, we have listed some important ones: –
- All candidates who want to participate in Delhi common entrance test should possess class X/ class 12th/ ITI diploma certificate with a minimum 35% marks or 3.7 CGPA.
- Mathematics and English are compulsory subjects at the matriculation level.
- Additionally, candidates need to have passed each of the subjects individually.
Age Limits: we have mentioned age limits category wise in a tabulated format, check it below: –
|Gender||Category wise Upper age|
|General||OBC||SC/ ST/ PWD|
Delhi Common Entrance test 2019 – Important Dates
We are here providing the important date’s schedule which will include each & every important event so that visitors of this page will not miss any kind of events. Candidates should note that some of the dates may be tentative; they will be updates as we get the official notification regarding this. Check the table below: –
|Name of the events||Important dates|
|Starting date of online application procedure||April 1, 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application form||30 April, 2019|
|Correction of application form||3rd week of May, 2019*|
|CET Delhi 2019 Admit card issuing date||Third week of May, 2019|
|Delhi CET entrance exam date||08-09 June 2019|
|Result declaration date||21 June 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||Third week of June 2019|
CET Delhi 2019, Delhi Polytechnic Admission 2019 Application Form:
How to Register: As we have stated above that the application process will be started from 1st April 2019 and end on 30 April 2019. So in this section, we would like to tell you the procedure by which you can apply online for Delhi CET 2019. Check the procedure below: –
- Registration – first of all, candidates will have to make registration by filling the registration form. Aspirants need to provide their details such as Gender, Communication details, and will have to create a unique registration id and password which will be received on the registered mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Filling the application form – after the successful registration, all appliers need to log in with registration id and password and fill the application form in which they will be asked to fill personal details, education details and others. Candidates also will have to select the test for which they want to opt.
- Upload the documents – As per official advertisement, candidates need to upload scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Application fee payment – all candidates will have to submit their application fee (Rs. 400 excluding bank charges) for appearing in the entrance examination.
- Final submission of application form – after confirming that the application form is well filled and ready to submit, candidates are required to click on “Submit” button and should take a hard copy of that application form because it will be used at the time counseling.
Delhi CET 2019 Participating Institutes with Number of seats:
In the following table Diploma level of institutes shall be covered under Delhi CET 2019.
|Type of Institute||Name of the Institute||Number of seats|
|Government Institutions||Ambedkar Institute of Technology (AP)||270|
|Aryabhatt Institute of Technology (AB)||390|
|Guru Nanak Dev Institute of technology (GN)||600|
|Gobind Ballabh Pant Institute if Technology (GB)||360|
|Integrated Institute of Technology (IT)||180|
|Kasturba Institute of Technology (KP)||250|
|Meera Bai Institute of Technology (MB)||515|
|Pusa Institute Technology (PP)||705|
|Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business studies (BP)||45|
|Rajokari Institute of Technology (RI)||120|
|Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering (DI)||120|
|Vardhman Mahavir Medical Colleges & Safdarjung Hospital (VMM)||30|
|Sarada Ukil School of Art (SUSA)||20|
|Private Institutions (Affiliated to BTE Delhi)||Aditya Institute of Technology (AI)||160|
|Baba Hari dass Colleges of Pharmacy||120|
|Chhotu Ram Rural Institute of Technology (CR)||600|
|International Polytechnic for women (IN)||90|
|Subramania Barathi Colleges of Science & Technology (SB)||60|
Important Links: CET Delhi 2019 | Delhi Polytechnic Admission 2019 Application Form