Do you have ambition to study abroad in Germany? If yes, then this page is for you! Applications have been invited for DAAD Scholarship from international students to pursue their Master’s degree or post-graduation in Germany. Check Fully Funded DAAD Architectural international Scholarship 2019 program at Germany and apply now before the deadline i.e. 26 September 2019. The scholarship covers all expenses including tution fee, living allowances, health insurance etc. Check out the eligibility criteria to apply, selection criteria, age bounds, how to apply for DAAD Scholarship 2019 from this article.
DAAD Architecture International Scholarship 2019 || Study in Germany:
The DAAD Architecture study Scholarship 2019 is now open for all international students. The scholarship offers post-graduation or any continuing course of study who have completed their bachelor’s degree. To apply for this scholarship, candidate must click on the application link given below on this page. All readers should remember that only who are citizen of any country other than Germany is eligible to apply. Now collect further info about DAAD Scholarship 2019 through the below section of the page.
DAAD Architecture International Scholarship 2019 || Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student i.e. he/ she should have the citizenship of country other than Germany.
- Appliers should have a bachelor’s degree in the subject areas of Architecture, interior design, monument conservation, urban planning or urban development, regional language, landscape architecture, landscape planning.
- Candidates who wish to apply must hold an offer letter from University/ college where he/she want to continue their study in Germany.
Also Read: $1 Million Scholarship Award Apply Now !!
Benefits of DAAD Architecture Scholarship Program:
- DAAD Scholarship is providing €850 Euros per month to pursue courses in Architecture for international students.
- This scholarship will cover all expenses like health, accident, personal liabilities, insurance cover, travel allowances etc.
- Monthly Rent subsidy can be paid in certain circumstances.
- NOTE: Applicant must note that who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered for Scholarship benefits.
Documents required to upload at the time of DAAD Scholarship Application:
- Complete Curriculum Vitae (CV) in tabular form is required, but it can be maximum of 3 pages.
- A statement about academic and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany.
- Candidates should upload their letter of admission to study programme.
How to Apply for DAAD Architectural International Scholarship 2019 – 2020?
To apply for DAAD Architecture Study Scholarship 2019, one must have to follow the given steps in the same order as they are mentioned below:
- First of all, open the official web portal of DAAD Architecture Study Scholarship 2019.
- Thereafter, click on Scholarship link given on the home page.
- Read the notification carefully, & check the eligibility condition.
- Once if you find yourself eligible, then click on the “Apply” option.
- Now, you will have fill the application form as per the page requirement.
- Upload Curriculum Vitae and personal statement regarding their academic record and a letter of motivation created in a table format which should be maximum of 3 pages.
- After performing all above action, one must hit on “Submit” button for final submission.
Important Dates || Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany:
Candidates, who are willing to apply for DAAD Architecture Study Scholarship 2019 [Study in Germany], will have to submit their application in above described manner before the deadline date September 26, 2019.
Also Read: More Scholarship in Germany – Apply Now !!