The Central Warehousing Corporation has released a notification regarding the recruitment of Junior Technical Assistant, Superintendent (General), Assistant Engineer, Management Trainee and other posts. There will be total 571 vacancies which will have been recruited. Online application form submission for CWC Recruitment 2019: 571 Posts is going to begin from 15th February and end on 16th March 2019. Eligible candidates can download recruitment notification and apply online from the direct link.
CWC Recruitment 2019-2020:
Central Warehousing Corporation has invited the online application for the recruitment of Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Superintendent, Superintendent (General), Accountant, Assistant Engineer, Management Trainee and Hindi Translator in the department. Total 571 vacant places will have been filled through this CWC Recruitment 2019. The registration process will start from 15th February, 2019 and applicants will be able to apply online till 16th March 2019. Candidates may apply through the official website of CWC or they can directly access to their registration page through the link given at the bottom of this page. All the details regarding CWC Recruitment 2019 have been given in this article.
Important Dates for CWC Jobs:
|Official notification releasing date||8th February 2019|
|Online application submission starting date||15 February 2019|
|Last date for registration||16th March 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||16th March 2019|
|Examination date||April/ May 2019|
Education Qualification: we have provided the detailed education qualification required for different posts, applicants must check it before applying for CWC Recruitment 2019 for various posts.
- Management Trainee (General): – Candidates must possess 1st Class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): – Requirement of a Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Management Trainee (Technical): – Aspirants must be graduated in Agriculture with Entomology or Microbiology or Biochemistry.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): – Applicant must possess a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Accountant: – Aspirants should be graduated in B.Com or Charted Accountant and should have 3 years Experience in the same field.
- Superintendent (General): – Candidates should be post graduated in any discipline.
- Junior Superintendent: – Must possess a Degree in any discipline.
- Hindi Translator: – Candidates are required to possess Master’s Degree in Hindi/ English with English/ Hindi as a main Subject at the degree level.
- Junior Technical Assistant: – Aspirants should be graduated in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
CWC Vacancy details:
|Name of the post||General||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Maximum age|
|Management Trainee (General)||12||05||08||02||03||28|
|Management Trainee (Technical)||00||00||01||00||00||28|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||07||05||03||01||01||30|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||06||02||01||00||01||30|
|Junior Technical Assistant||113||54||28||18||23||28|
NOTE: Age of Appliers will be calculated as on 16/03/2019, for age relaxation details candidates should refer the official notification.
|For General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ ST/ Women||Rs. 300/-|
NOTE: All Candidates must note that the mode of payment will be only online, no offline mode of payment will be accepted for this recruitment.
Procedure to Apply Online For CWC Recruitment 2019:
We have listed some basic steps by following them; anyone can make his/ her registration very easily. The steps are as follows: –
- Candidates are first required to visit the official website of CWC @www.cewacor.nic.in.
- Now from the home page, click on “Vacancy and Result” section given there.
- In this tab, hit on the option “Click here to Apply Online for Advertisement No. 2019/01” to fill the online application form.
- If you are new user, first you will have to register yourself by clicking on “Click here for new Registration”.
- Fill the registration form correctly as per the valid certification.
- After successful completion of the registration process, a unique registration number and password will be sent on the registered mobile number.
- Now log in with this registration number and password to complete the application form.
- Fill the Application form with all details asked there, such as personal details, education details, and communication details etc.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and signature of the same size as desired in the official notification.
- Pay the application fee as per the category of the candidate through the online mode only.
- At the end, hit on the “Submit” button and take a hard copy of the application form so that you can use it in future.
|Download official notification||Click here to apply online (link will be activated on 15th February 2019)||Check official website|
Visit the CWC official website to find more details about the above posts. Central Warehousing Corporation CWC Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 571 MT, AE, Superintendent, JJA & Other Posts. Get CWC Online Application 2019 from the above table.