CUCET 2019: The application form for the CUCET 2019 will be released through online mode in the month of February 2019 (Tentatively). CUCET is the national level examination which is conducted by the Eleven Central universities jointly.
About CUCET 2019:
CUCET stands for central university common entrance test. Every year Central Universities invites the application from the interested candidates who want to pursue the integrated or undergraduate or post graduation and research programmes from the CUCET. There are many central universities for common entrance test across India.
List of Participating Universities for CUCET 2019:
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Central University of Karnataka
- Bengalure Dr B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE)
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of South Bihar
CUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Here we mentioned some indispensable points to be eligible in this CUCET entrance examination. Candidates are advised to go through it to check their eligibility.
|UG||50% in 12th||Physics, chemistry, mathematics and or biology||General|
|45% in 12th||SC/ST|
|PG||Must have 55% in UG||Must have bachelor’s degree in the same stream or any related stream of the course||General|
|Must have 50% in UG||SC/ST|
Eligibility criteria for PhD program under CUCET 2019:
If candidates who has already cleared UGC-CSIR JRF, GATE, NBHM or qualified in any other National level examination then they are not required to appear in the entrance examination of CUCET 2019. They just have to register themselves on the official website with required details.
- For PhD program candidates belong to general category must have 55% marks in masters
- For OBC category 50% marks are needed in master degree.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates only 45% marks are required in Master degree.
CUCET 2019-20 Entrance Exam Key Dates:
|Commencement of online registration||February 19,2019|
|Admit card issue date||April 13, 2019|
|Examination dates||April 28-29, 2019|
|Answer key uploaded on||April 30, 2019|
|Declaration of result||May 25, 2019|
The dates uploaded by us in above table are tentative. So candidate must wait to release the CUCET 2019 Official notification & information bulletin to get the detailed information.
CUCET 2019 Application Form:
The application form for the CUCET 2019 will be released through online mode in the month of February 2019 at the official website. CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) is the national level examination. CUCET provide admission to various UG, PG & other courses offered by the central university across the country. This year the exam date for the common entrance examination for CUCET is scheduled on April 28-29, 2019 (Tentatively).
How to apply for CUCET 2019-20:
- Candidate may visit the official website to apply for this examination before the last date of registration.
- From the home page of the website, aspirants will find the application form option for the CUCET 2019, they should click on it.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form such as personal, academic, communication & other details.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- Make the application fee by online or offline mode.
- Finally, submit this application form, candidates will be directed to the application form page , they should download it or take a print out for the future reference.
- Application fee for CUCET 2019 can be paid by debit/credit card/net banking or challan of SBI bank (any branch)
- There is no application fee for PWD candidates.
- The application fees for the categories are mentioned below:
|Category||Online application fee through credit/debit cards||Online fee through E-challan|
- Official website : https://www.cucetexam.in/
- CUCET 2019 Information Bulletin: Available Soon
- CUCET 2019 Apply Online Link: Update Soon