CUCET Admit Card 2019: Great News !! Download CUCET Admit Card 2019 online from official website www.cucetexam.in. The CUCET 2019 Hall ticket will be released on May 10, 2019. The Central Universities common entrance test (CUCET) hall ticket download online before the entrance exam. The Central University of Rajasthan will conduct CUCET 2019 Entrance Test for academic year 2019-20 as per the schedule announced. Common Entrance Test is fixed on 25th to 26th May 2019. And the admit card for entrance exam will release on 10th May 2019. Candidates can download the CUCET admit card 2019 online from the official website of CUCET i.e. cucetexam.in.
CUCET Admit Card 2019 (Released!), Download CUCET 2019 Hall Ticket Online @cucetexam.in:
The Central University of Rajasthan is going to conduct CUCET 2019 entrance test on 25th to 26th May 2019. The candidates who have successfully registered CUCET Admission 2019 Entrance Test can download the admit card from 10th May 2019. Aspirant just follow admit card download given link to obtain the CUCET 2019 admit card and provide the login details and download hall ticket very easily.
This is the national level common entrance test which is organized by the 15 central universities. Candidates who are going to qualify this examination, will be able to take admission in various courses such as UG/ integrated PG & research programs.
Important dates of CUCET admit card 2019:
Aspirants who had successfully submitted the application form can download CUCET admit card 2019 and check admit card releasing schedule and other important events dates in the following table:
|Admit card available on||10th May 2019|
|Entrance exam date||25th to 26th May 2019|
|Result declaration date||21 June 2019*|
Also Read: AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card – Download Now !!
CUCET 2019 exam pattern:
- Mode of examination – offline
- Type of questions – multiple choice questions
- Mode of language – English language only.
- Time duration – 2 hours
- Marking system – 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative marking – 0.25 mark will deduct for each incorrect answer.
Exam pattern for M.Tech, B.Tech, integrated M.Sc, BBA, BA (UGQP01):
- Part A: There will be 25 questions which will comprised of English, analytical skills, numerical aptitude, reasoning, general aptitude, general knowledge.
- Part B: It will comprise of IV sections it includes section I- Physics, section II- Chemistry and section III- mathematics, and section IV- biology. In which section I and II is compulsory and section III and section IV is optional.
Also Read: JNUEE 2019 Admit Card – Get Here !!
For integrated M.Sc, MA, B.Voc, BPA, and Diploma (UGQP02):
No of questions: The question paper will comprise of 100 questions from the following discipline i.e. English, Numerical Aptitude, analytical skills, reasoning, general aptitude, and general knowledge.
For B.VOC (interior design) (UGQQP03):
|Type||No of questions||Time duration|
|Basic Mathematics||10 questions||
|Spatial intelligence||10 questions|
|General awareness||5 questions|
Part B: 75 marks, and time duration is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
CUCET 2019 Admit Card Download @cucetexam.in
Procedure to download admit card for CUCET 2019: As we earlier saying that CUCET 2019 hall ticket will be available online only at official website i.e. www.cucetexam.in. So you to go to official website and download the admit card by providing the login details.
- Go to the official website of CUCET i.e. cucetexam.in.
- Click on the direct link “CUCET admit card 2019” display on home page otherwise click on Login Button (Registered Candidate) showing left side bar area just below the menu.
- Now login with Application ID and date of birth.
- Download CUCET admit card 2019 and check the all details carefully.
- Take a print out of admit card and carry it for examination.
Best of luck !! for CUCET 2019 Common Entrance Test and get the admission in desired courses after clear the entrance test.
Admit Card Download >> (Available From May 10)
Official website>>> click here