Candidates who want to know about to CMAT Exam Schedule 2019 and registration details, here in this article we have updated the all information. CMAT Application Form 2019 is available here. Apply for CMAT before the closing date.
CMAT 2019 Exam:
Common Management Admission Test is standards for CMAT in Short, is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India council for Technical Education AICTE every year as per the Directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) , Govt. Of India. CMAT is a 3 hours Computer Based Online Test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate’s ability of Quantitative Technique, Logical reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness.
But, CMAT 2019 entrance exam will be conduct by National Test Agency instead of All India Council for Technical Education. The CMAT Score is accepted by all AICTE – approved Institutions /University/Department/Constituent Colleges /Affiliated Colleges. The CMAT Management Entrance Exam will conduct on 28 January, 2019.
CMAT 2019 Notification:
NTS will start the registrations from 1st November 2018 through online mode. All the interested candidates and eligible students can apply for the management entrance test. The last date for submission of CMAT application form 2019 is 30th November, 2018. Candidates will be able to apply online only, no other is available to apply for the CMAT 2019.
It is necessary for all the applicants to have look on the eligibility criteria and process of application form before applying for the online application form. For the ease of our readers , we have provided all the important detail on this web page.
CMAT Entrance Exam 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirant should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates who have qualified degree of Graduation in any discipline only be eligible for the CMAT 2019 exam.
- Students who are currently studying in the final year of their graduation course in any discipline will also be eligible to apply for CMAT online Exam.
CMAT 2019 Important Dates:
|Starting Date of Online Registration||1st November 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||30th November 2018|
|Last Date of Payment Through e-challan||Last Week of December 2018|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||7th January 2019|
|Examination Date||28th January 2019|
|Result Date||2nd Week of February 2019|
CMAT 2019 Registration Charges:
All the applicants have to pay the application fee for online application of CMAT 2019. The application fee will be Rs.1400 (Excluding Bank charges) for Unreserved Category and Rs. 700(Excluding bank Charges) for Female and Reserved Category Candidates.
Candidates must have to pay the application fees through online mode or through e-challan. Applicants can make payments through debit card/credit card/ net banking via online mode.
|JEE Main Application Form||AIBE Application Form|
|Management Courses Application||NEET Application Form|
How To Register for CMAT 2019 Exam:
Eligible candidates have to register through online on NTS official website to fill up the CMAT Application Form 2019. Given Below are the easy steps through which aspirants will be able to fill the CMAT Application Form 2019 :
- Step 1: Visit the official Website of NTA (www.nta.ac.in).
- Step 2: Choose the Management and Click on the New Registration
- Step 3: Now enter all required details in the registration form
- Step 4: You have to select your Exam venue also.
- Step 5: Then you will get your login credentials on your email ID (which was given in above step)
- Step 6: After that you will be redirected to the payment gateway & you have to pay the application fees.
- Step 7: Candidate can make payment in both modes i.e. online and offline
- Step 8: After successful payment of Application fees, Candidate have to upload the scanned copy of his/her Passport size photograph in given manner.
- Step 9: Then hit submit button and your application will submit in a couple of minutes.
- Step 10: Take a print out of your filled application form for further use.
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The total Time duration for CMAT 2019 Exam will be 180 Minutes or 3 Hours.
- The CMAT exam will be Computer Based online exam.
- There will be total 100 Questions
- In the CMAT exam 2019, there will be Multiple Choice Type Question
- Each Question carries 4 Marks.
- There will be negative marking also as 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Total Marks of question will be 400 Marks.
- No breaks will be given during Test.
- Each Candidate will be seated at a desk with Computer Terminal.
- Scratch Paper will also be provided to the candidates for rough work only. After Test, applicant must leave the scratch paper at the desk.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks||Type Of Questions|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||4 Marks||100 Marks||Multiple Choice Type Questions|
|Logical Reasoning||25||4 Marks||100 Marks|
|Language Comprehension||25||4 Marks||100 Marks|
|General Awareness||25||4 Marks||100 Marks|
|Total||100||4 Marks||400 Marks|
CMAT Exam Pattern 2019 has updated in the above table. To get the further details about to CMAT 2019 Syllabus, download its prospectus and read it completely.
Official website: https://www.nta.ac.in/
CMAT Application Form 2019: Click Here
CMAT 2019 Notification: Download Here
Access the CMAT official website from the above links and get more details about the CMAT 2019 Registration and exam information.