The CMAT Admit Card 2019 will be released on 07 January 2019. And the CMAT admit card releasing organization name is National Testing Agency. Candidate have to follow few steps and instructions in order to download CMAT 2019 hall ticket.
CMAT Admit Card 2019:
The National testing agency (NTA) is going to organize the Common Management Admission Test 2019 on 28 January 2019. The NTA will issue the CMAT 2019 admit card on its web portal from 07 January. Candidates can download the CMAT admit card at www.ntacmat.nic.in. There is no provision to get or request to get the CMAT hall ticket through offline mode or by post.
Candidate must download CMAT admit card by own through online mode before the exam date. Candidate have to access the NTA official website and provide the necessary login details to download CMAT hall ticket 2019. In the admit card candidates will get the complete instructions and guidelines about the CMAT Exam 2019.
CMAT 2019 Exam Date:
|Issuance of admit card||07 Jan 2019|
|CMAT exam date||28 Jan 2019|
|Slot 1:||9:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. (reporting time-7:30 am to 8:30 am)|
|Slot 2:||2:30 pm to 5:30pm (reporting time: 12:30 to 1:30)|
Candidate should reach a the exam centre on right time before the dealing of reporting time otherwise he/she will not allowed to enter in exam centre.
Also Check: CMAT 2019 Syllabus
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Section||Number of questions||Marks|
How to Download CMAT Admit card 2019?
Candidate should follow the instructions which are discussed below. By referring these steps you will get CMAT hall ticket easily.
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. www.ntacmat.nic.in
- Then click the direct link available to download CMAT 2019 admit card.
- After clicking candidate must have to fill the details like application no, password or DOB etc
- After that candidate are advised that take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
Download Admit Card Here by referring the NTA web portal.
Details Given on the admit card
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Date and day of the test
- Exam Complete Venue
- Address to the rest city
- Test city
- Test system number
- Instruction for the candidates, etc
What are the items to carry in exam center?
- A print out of the admit card.
- Photo identity proof
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Any one Valid ID proof in original like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc.
General Instruction for the Candidates:
- All the candidates advised that take a color print out your CMAT admit card. So that your photo and signature will be clearly visible.
- For Examination candidate should carry only valid & original ID proof.
- In examination hall mobile phones, electronics devices, smart watch, any Bluetooth devices, eatable things are strictly prohibited.
- In the examination candidates will get the rough sheet, so you have no need to write any thing on admit card otherwise this will create you trouble.