CLAT 2019 Notification Out now. Get the CLAT 2019 Online Application Form, Eligibility, Dates & syllabus details here. CLAT 2019 Registration Starts from 10 January 2019.The National law University (NLU) Odisha, is the conducting body of CLAT 2019 Law Entrance Exam. Candidates will be allowed to take admission in L.L.B, BBA LLB and L.L.M Programmes based on their performance in CLAT entrance exam. CLAT entrance examination is scheduled to be held on 12th May, 2019. Interested aspirants can check the eligibility criteria details for CLAT 2019 and submit the application from 10th January, to 31st March, 2019 (Last Date).
CLAT 2019 Notification Out:
The National Law university (NLU) Odisha is the university which is going conduct the CLAT (common law admission test) for academic year 2019-20. Based on this entrance exam shortlisted candidates can take admission in LL.B, BBA LLB and LLM Courses.
The CLAT entrance exam 2019 is to be held on 12 May 2019. The online applications are invited by NLU Odisha from 10 January 2019 to 31 March 2019. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other necessary details to fill the application for CLAT 2019. This the help of CLAT Score candidates can get the admission in various government undertaking colleges and private colleges in India in Law Courses.
CLAT 2019 Entrance Exam:
|Name of the organization||National Law university (NLU), Odisha|
|Name of Examination||CLAT (common law admission test) 2019|
|Starting Date to fill the Online Form||10 January 2019|
|Last date to Submit the application||31 March 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Courses offered||LL.B, BBA LLB and LLM|
|Date of CLAT 2019 Entrance Test||12 May 2019|
|Admit card released on||3rd week of April 2019|
CLAT 2019 Eligibility criteria:
Check the eligibility terms for CLAT entrance exam and after check it submit the online application form if you are eligible for this entrance exam.
Educational qualification for LL.B:
- Candidate should pass 12th examination with minimum 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for reserved category in any stream.
Educational qualification for LL.M:
- Candidate must pass the LL.B/ 5 years integrated LL.B (Hons.) from a recognized university with 55% marks in aggregate for general category and 50% marks for reserved category.
- Candidates who are appearing in final year are eligible to apply for PG Course.
|IIM Raipur Admission 2019 Apply Now !!||WBJEE 2019 Apply Online Now !!|
|BITSAT 2019 Apply Online Now !!||CUCET 2019 Apply Online !!|
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs.4000/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.3500/-
Note: candidate can pay the application fee through internet banking/ credit card/ debit card and bank challan.
CLAT 2019 Online Application Form:
Applying procedure For CLAT Entrance Exam 2019:
- The Online application will be available at clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in or clat.ac.in on 10 January 2019.
- After opening the official website candidate have to hit for CLAT 2019 Apply Online link
- Go for Primary Registration/ New User Registration by reading the instructions and guidelines for it.
- Accept the terms and conditions proceed for online registration
- Candidate have to provide the personal details like Name, DOB, Father Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc and after submitting the correct information, you will receive Registration ID and password for it.
- Now candidate may login with the help of Registration no. and password.
- Just fill the all details according to academic record and complete the online application for CLAT entrance exam 2019.
- Upload the photograph & signature and Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Please verify the details and submit the application
- Download the CLAT submitted form and take a hard copy
|CLAT 2019 Notification||Download Here|
|CLAT 2019 Prospectus||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
Last Year Official website: clat.ac.in