CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 429 HC (Ministerial) LDEC Posts. Get the CISF Head Constable Online Form 2019 link active from 21 January 2019 and check eligibility criteria details before to apply online for CISF HC Recruitment 2019.
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification Out:
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited the online applications from Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Head Constable (Ministerial) in CISF. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to make their registration from 21st January, 2019 and they can register themselves till the last date which is 20th February, 2019.
First of all candidates have to go through the CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria details and after that fill the online form at the given link. CISF Head Constable Online Form 2019 link will be active from 21 January 2019. At present you can download the official notification for Head Constable (Ministerial) Vacancies and dead line to apply online is 20 February 2019.
CISF Head Constable Vacancy details:
|Post name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Posts|
|HC Male||167 posts||88 posts||49 posts||24 posts||328 posts|
|HC Female||21 posts||09 posts||05 posts||02 posts||37 posts|
|LDCE||34 posts||17 posts||09 posts||04 posts||64 posts|
Important events and dates:
|Notification releasing date||16th January, 2019|
|Application beginning date||21st January, 2019|
|Last date for applying online||20th February, 2019 up to 5:00 PM only|
|Last date for fee payment||20th February, 2019|
|Examination date||Notified soon|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019-20:
Education qualification details: –
- Candidate must possess 10+2 or intermediate degree from any recognized board in India.
|Category||Height required (Male)||Height required (Female)||Chest required (only Male)|
155 cms for all females
|OBC||165 cms||77-82 cms|
|SC||165 cms||77-82 cms|
|ST||162.5 cms||76-81 cms|
- Minimum Age: – 18 years
- Maximum Age: -25 years, Age will be considered as on 20/02/2019.
- NOTE: Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per the Official notification, candidates should read the official notification to know more prescribed age details, and the link is given below.
Application fee details:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 0/-|
|All category females||Rs. 0/-|
NOTE: Application will be payable only through online mode i.e. Debit card, Credit Card, Net banking etc.
There will be four stages of recruitment as Head Constable in CISF and these stages are as follows:
- Physical standard test and Document verification
- OMR/ Computer based written examination
- Skill test (Typing test)
- Medical examination
NOTE: Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of merit in the written examination from amongst the candidates found fit in detailed medical examination and review medical examination.
CISF Head Constable Online Form 2019:
Procedure for online submission of Application for CISF HC Recruitment 2019:
Step 1. One time registration: – It will be permanent data base for the candidates. Candidate will receive the Unique ID and password to login. This unique registration ID and Password will be used to complete application form.
Steps to register for the first time:
- Candidates are required to log on to the official website of CISF which is www.cisfrectt.in.
- Click on “New Registration/ Login Button”, from the home page of the website.
- Now, applicant will have to fill some essential details like Name, father’s name, Mobile number, E-mail Id and date of birth etc and click on submit button.
- After successfully submitting the registration form, a unique registration Id and Password will be sent to the registered E-mail ID and Mobile number.
Step 2. Filling Online Application form:
- Log in with “Registration Id and Password” for further process.
- Fill all mandatory details like Personal details, Basic details and Contact details as required and click on “Proceed” button to go ahead.
- Candidate have to Upload the “Signature” and “Photograph” must be more than 4 KB and less than 12 KB with resolution of 100 pixel width and 140 pixel heights. (Both Photo and sign must be uploaded in jpg format or given format).
- Now, candidates are required to make the fee payment either through SBI Challan or online through NET banking/ Credit card / Debit card.
- After completion of fee payment procedure, aspirants are advised to cross check the application form so that they can make correction (if required).
- Take a print out the application form for future reference.
Visit the following links to download official notification and apply online for CISF HC Vacancy 2019- 429 vacant posts.
|CISF HC Recruitment 2019 Notification||Available Here|
|CISF Head Constable Online Form 2019||Link 1, Link 2|
The process of online registration is to be starts from 21 January 2019. So please wait to active the online form link at CISF official website.