Chhattisgarh Pre B.Ed 2019: The Chhattisgarh Professional examination board conducts Chattisgarh Pre B.Ed for giving admission to eligible candidates to various B.Ed Courses in states. The Examination for Chattisgarh Pre B.Ed 2019 will be conducted on 07 June, 2019. It is a state level entrance examination held for the candidates who want to pursue a professional course for teaching in Chhattisgarh State.
CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Admission:
Aspirants who want to take admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course in Chhattisgarh State, have to register for CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Entrance Examination. Pre B.Ed is a state level entrance test conduct every year. The Chhattisgarh professional examination board is authority which organize the examination to provide admission in B.Ed courses in various colleges across the state. The entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on June 3, 2019.
CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Application form:
Application form for Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam will be released from in April month at the official website i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Candidates who will register successfully, will be able to download admit card from May 2019. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for this entrance exam and get admission in desired course on the basis of Pre B.Ed Score Card.
Exam Dates of CG Pre B.Ed 2019-20:
Here we have mentioned the important dates of CG pre B-Ed 2019 examinations;
|Important Events||Key Dates|
|Chhattisgarh Pre B.Ed Test Date||07 June, 2019|
|Submission of Online Applications Starts from||Third week of April 2019|
|Last Date to Register for Pre B.Ed Entrance Test||May 2019|
|Admit Card||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Answer Key||June 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
Eligibility criteria for Chhattisgarh Pre B.Ed 2019:
- Applicants who are the Indian Citizens are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who has obtained the minimum qualifying marks in Graduation or Post graduation level as per official notification are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years as on 31 December 2018.
The general category candidates will have to pay Rs 200/- while OBC category candidate will have to pay Rs 150/- and finally SC/ST/PWD category candidates have to pay Rs 100/-
The application fee of this entrance exam can be paid through both online as well as offline. Candidates who want to pay the application fee through online mode have to choose from the payment gateways like SBI Bank/ ICICI bank/ HDFC bank. To pay the application fee through Offline Mode, candidate have to generate the bank challan and pay in near by SBI Branch.
CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No of questions||Marks|
Note: The Entrance Test will be conducted in offline mode where candidates will be provided the OMR sheet. Choose any one correct option and you can use only black or blue pen on the OMR sheet. The overall duration of CG pre B.Ed exam pattern is 2 hours.
CG Pre B.Ed 2019 Application Form:
How to apply: Application form for CG Pre BEd Entrance Test 2019 will be live at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in in month of April 2019. Candidate will have to fill the online applications before the last date of registration for Pre B.Ed 2019.
- Go to below direct link or open CGPEB official portal (cgvyapam.choice.gov.in) new tab
- Click on the link given for “CG Pre- B.Ed application form” link showing in Important Information Section.
- Candidate should Enter all the details as per asked in Online Application like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, contact information, educational details, etc
- After that Your registration ID will be generated.
- Now, log in with using the Registration Id and Password and complete your application procedure carefully.
- Candidate have to upload all necessary documents (in scanned form) in jpeg format whose size not more than 50 KB.
- Continue to complete the online application and pay the application fee through any one mode – online/offline.
CG Pre Bachelor in Education 2019 Important Links:
|Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Online Application Direct Link||—-|